colmx

Hotel for Songkran in Silom

Thanks again for all the suggestions above

Happy to report that i have managed to secure 2 suites in Baan Saladaengs "new wing" for the dates i was looking for

Thanks to NewAlaan on Sawatdee for the suggestion to correct BaanSalaadeng directly... and NIrish for backing up that premise

No pics available of the new suites so I have a feeling that the paint may be still wet when we get there... but at least we have rooms in a central area

BTW one room is called the "Brick Suite" the other is the "Third Suite"... I am looking forward to seeing what their themes will be!

Guest Motel69

Try Marriott Sathorn Vista. I stayed there last year during Songkran. It's a short walk down Soi Convent to all the fun, then a short walk back to the hotel when you wanna dry off. IT's about B4,000 per night -- and well worth it.

Guest Markblue

Gentlemen will the massage places be closed during songkran? Also, it says online that it starts from April 13 onwards does that mean the streets will be fine until then?