Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

floridarob

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by floridarob

  1. Could've shared the winning lottery numbers with us Nostradamus 🥺
  2. The bacon or the sausage?
  3. Maybe the most ridiculous thing I've seen you write....and that's saying something......Why didn't you volunteer ?
  4. Since they couldn't beat Ukraine and needed support from North Korea, I wouldn't be too worried 🤷‍♂️
  5. floridarob replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Can the other guests say the same 😁
  6. Would vary by hotel I'd say....I've stayed in an Ibis type hotel and 5 star, neither was concerned who was with me....in the Ibis type they just walked up to my room.
  7. You're on a different calendar in a different dimension, as I've explained 🤷‍♂️
  8. I was trying to remember that name, kept coming up with Confusion..... which also would've worked 😝
  9. Wise old @vinapu dispenses wisdom occasionally .... the one that sticks with me the most: If you live in Thailand, you can't look forward to "visiting" Thailand....👍 I'll wait for his reply about using "old"😵
  10. floridarob replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Or a hairball...🤭
  11. floridarob replied to Cornilly's topic in Gay Brazil
    You are a romantic after all....
  12. Would that be an owl's eye view 😉
  13. Have you been hacked....I mean you, not your account
  14. I thought you deleted this account
  15. floridarob replied to Cornilly's topic in Gay Brazil
    I'm not into kissing, rarely do I meet someone that I feel that special connection/feelings that I want to kiss...... When guys ask me why I don't want to kiss, I tell them it's too gay 😝
  16. From Hot Male go go .... said he was top, and the short time I was with him in the uber to the hotel....it became obvious he wouldn't be a top, what was I thinking even going beyond the entrance with him 🙄
  17. I brought a guy that was sooo paranoid about cameras it was weird, pointing out the cameras at the entrance and in the hallways....so to freak him out, I said that the smoke detector in the room was a camera, needless to say he wanted to leave right away. One of those situations I dodged a bullet I think....
  18. Are you confessing or accusing @gayinpattaya 🤔
  19. I have...wrote about it here somewhere , I had the Cuban bartender get involved one time...a couple of other times they tried asking for more money , but that's as far as it went.
  20. there are 4 main types of calendars used, Lunar, Solar, lunisolar and Vinapusolar .... his own dimension 🤓

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.