Everything posted by vinapu
-
The decline and fall of naughty boys in Pattaya
good news is , he still travelled to Thailand to immerse himself in all that debauchery
-
The decline and fall of naughty boys in Pattaya
you are guaranteed that in time you will learn what happened to the scene in say, 30 years, luxury greatly denied for those in 70 ties and 80 ties unfortunately
-
Should we stop using the word "boys?
indeed, for me sounds very metalic
-
In search of 6 pacs…. Kinda
+1, a must I would add Moonlight, Dreamboys and Hot Male. But at end of day I always advise myself and others to check every bar at least once as gems and eye candies can be found everywhere.
-
Hotei Park Silom- Suriwong - new kid on the block
to be fair I was impressed how well such small room was organized. Best value for hotel with pool in the area seems to be Trinity Silom but it's generation since I stay there last time
-
BOYS TOWN IN PATTAYA, DEAD?
in country of my birth we say " throwing frogs ", sometimes also ' wall of rain"
-
Back in Bangkok after only one month!
at least chances of catching cold are very low
-
Are We Now Closer To World War III?
as much as I hate agreeing with you , this time I fully do, at least to universal part of your post as I edited above removing reference to poster you responded to .
-
Stone The Crows!
You really hate nature , don't you ?
-
How Idiotic Can The MAGA Right Get?
it's enough to see who they elected , no further proof of idiocy required . I'm too surprised Marcon even bothered with any response Time for serious politicians to realize that is short span of time USA transformed from serious country to operetta.
-
Kamala Harris As She Wants Us To See Her!
we don't really know what will be left of MAGA crowd after end of current presidency in 3 years. I'd vote to Butigieg not because he is gay but because he seems capable. I suggest slogan for his future campaign " anybody can fuck his wife but few have an idea how to run a country". Sadly and thanks God I'm nor an American so can't vote.
-
BOYS TOWN IN PATTAYA, DEAD?
that's the nature of the beast. One need to get immersed not only in language but also in culture to get those.
-
Who uses poppers?
when I was boy, on family reception I was sitting beside old uncle who suddenly released some , more loud than smelly, fart. Then calmly turned to me and said ' tell them it was me ". I thought I die from shame when everybody laughed until I realized that nobody believed it was really me.
-
Suggestions for massages in BKK
You seem not to be big on walking, just like some of our boys
-
Back in Bangkok after only one month!
mind you , we were talking about dressing , not undressing
-
Hide and seek - Aug 2025 trip to Thailand with niece
I get it but because for first time I did not really go to bars to off guys, only for entertainment , I decided to report it way I did.
-
Suggestions for massages in BKK
or just go there and see what happens , one day at the time. Almost on every trip I find some guy I was not aware about existence of before arriving and on the same token on every trip at least one boy I plan / dream of seeing is not available for some reason ( quite the scene, went home , is sick, customer took him for a trip, quoting some extravagant tip and so on ) By the way if you go to S'sense you may want to check Prince nearby
-
Patpong comings and goings
I did not see him on my two visits few days apart last trip but certainly he was there in June
-
Back in Bangkok after only one month!
1/ I wouldn't take non-English speaking boy for a trip 2/ all would depend of how you present your request, I wouldn't say " you dress like a hooker" but rather " you don't look manly in that shirt"
-
Back in Bangkok after only one month!
It certainly did, lol. But this is Thailand so chances were nobody cared or even paid attention. This brings another issue which sometimes bother me when I off boy for whole days. They still tend to dress like moneyboys ( skimpy shorts, very fitting jeans, flashy shirts etc, ) instead of looking casual which I'd prefer
-
Back in Bangkok after only one month!
You are pretty generous. I'd pay 3000 plus all expenses which may amount to a lot if boy is with you all the time 9 300 dinner becomes 600, 500 bar drink is now 1000 etc). Of course if one likes boy and boy wants more I'd yield to his reasonable demands. What I discovered, somewhat painfully is that it's different story to take a boy for few days of travelling and different to have him to stay with me in Bangkok and Pataya, wherever he is based. Travelling may be fun a lot but having him stick to me 7/24 in his hometown not necessarily. At least for me it was somewhat disappointing lesson
-
Back in Bangkok after only one month!
500 is for the bar , boy must be paid separately at whatever rate you and him agreed. Whether he hangs with you all the time ( not recommended ) or you meet him at specific times needs to be worked out with boy. It may include staying with you whole time but also just coming every night at , say 10 p.m.,. for 2 hrs short time session and after and before that you both free, or everything in between. What you should do in Moonlight ( or any other bar in similar case ) is to discuss with boy first that he will enjoy company of both of you in sequence , of course with 2 sets of tips for his time and services and then one of you would off him paying just one off fee.
-
Back in Bangkok after only one month!
If they sleep deep you may still have a lot of fun with them exploring their bodies
-
Back in Bangkok after only one month!
do you want to get tired an then drown?
-
Back in Bangkok after only one month!
if we won't patronize them , inevitably they fold with exception when it's owner's hobby or bar is just washing machine for money.