Everything posted by vinapu
-
Colombia trip september 2025
definitely NOT this:
-
In your experience, are bisexuals challenged when it comes to commitment?
I don't like that shirt as it has no pocket but guy in her is suuuuper handsome
-
BKK Short Trip - Sept 2025
probably now you can as Capella dropped their price from 23000 a night to 22880
-
Any experience bring guests back to Ibis Styles Silom?
for me Raya ticks all the boxes but because their pricing is bit chimeric I have level above which I look for other options
-
Any experience bring guests back to Ibis Styles Silom?
for sure it is, personally tested
-
Are We Now Closer To World War III?
+1
-
Libido
I need to google what keto meals / diet are
-
What can I do tonight I'm bored
other side of Sukhumvit
-
What can I do tonight I'm bored
not much luck in 2025 as I was forced to cancel my flights twice , In Jun and in Aug and take another flights few days later
- Libido
-
What can I do tonight I'm bored
smart people first spent and then worry how to pay for it. I'm with Oldddady on the issue. Learned that lesson when I tried to save to buy my first car, whenever I was close , price went up. There's always chance we will be hit by bus and dying thought would be " I should go once more to Bangkok this year"
-
"Bangkok Boys"
exactly how it was , the same boys , the same owner
-
"Bangkok Boys"
it was , under Dreamboys
-
What can I do tonight I'm bored
In Bangkok African enclave is around Sukhumvit soi 3
-
Which businesses to you avoid on moral grounds?
I love Hagen Dazs but only 3 traditional flavors - vanilla, strawberry and coffee. All those newish invention are over sweetened crap and this comes from me who still puts 2 teaspoons of sugar into glass of tea.
-
Any experience bring guests back to Ibis Styles Silom?
double post by mistake
-
Any experience bring guests back to Ibis Styles Silom?
TMax already answered while I was sleeping, lol It's still in operation although I don't see them on Agoda recently. Zeus massage is using them as one of 5 hotels where their personnel meets clients for outcall massages
-
Royalty V. Rebublicanism
no, absolutely not, but I kind of fail to see what Hitler crimes have to do with how former British dependencies chose their heard of state. Speaking of crimes, unfortunately history has way of forgetting those given enough time. How strong is memory in Russia of Chinggis Khan and his ilk and their conquer of most of country along with big chunk of Asia ? Alexander the Macedonian was greatest murderer of antiquity , levelling whole cities in his conquests and now almost universally we call him Alexander the Great. We admire madrassas Tamerlane built in Samarkand but who remembers how cruel ruler he was. And we can go on and on.
-
Stone The Crows!
I have a parrot but her being battery operated she is easy to silence and doesn't leave droppings
-
Royalty V. Rebublicanism
those days all and they are selected by their own country, monarch just rubber stamps it although I'm sure has something to say behind the screen if need arises not a case for few generations already and when it was, not necessarily it clashed with citizenship rules neither Britain was considered exactly foreign country. those things evolved for more than century. Circus fort some, constitutional order for others. Circus part may come somewhere else , say Canada goes to war with Britain so military goes against country they pleaded allegiance to head of state of . It's why I suggested above that anachronism should be done with.
-
Royalty V. Rebublicanism
for wide world it means lectures about superiority of American system of governance are over . And American political class seems to be as prone to yield to strongman as ones in North Korea, Russia, Cameroon or Nicaragua
-
Fitting or poetic death?
no, only bit cynical , but at end of day you may be actually very correct
-
In your experience, are bisexuals challenged when it comes to commitment?
keep in mind that this sad situation may be result of fact of divorce , not fact that father was gay. I had a friend , since dead, who, when he was teenager, after father left family for whatever reason did exactly the same - voluntarily forgot about his existence and stuck to his guns till day of his tragic death in climbing accident.
-
Are We Now Closer To World War III?
sounds catchy but I wonder if he really means it.
-
Royalty V. Rebublicanism
# me too. I'm good with parents and siblings being unelected but those are only exceptions I can think of. Specially in places where Head of State wields real power like USA of France they should be elected with term limits - it's the best thing America ever invented, too bad it doesn't apply to members of Congress. China one day will regret they removed term limits for Xi Even in countries where elections are clearly sham, they serve purpose of reminder that theoretically power can be changed by way of popular vote , no matter how theoretical. Monarchies may have their unifying use when monarch stays above the fray but clearly fact that British monarch is nominally Head of State of countries with less and less ties with UK any decade like Australia or Canada is anachronism and most elegant way of ending it would be for new monarch to abdicate from that part of his duties once and for good.