Everything posted by vinapu
-
Good Boys
very name says it good boys , not a badly built boys I haste to say
-
Do you worry about how your trash bins' smell or "cleanliness"?
I thought you are in Thailand already
-
Bangkok/Chiang Mai advice
middle way is to do what I do - hail taxi on the street, works 11 times out of 10
-
I want to go from bar to bar
send him away as soon as he finishes his drink
- I want to go from bar to bar
-
Where's this bar ?
nothing wrong with that
-
Good Boys
or ask barkers in front of steps leading to Fresh Boys and they point it for you
-
PATTAYA (Indians & Russians)
Plenty but it seems both nations are mostly sticking to themselves
-
War in Ukraine Developments
there's nothing pro Russia going there. Country is naked aggressor which miscalculated war aims, hoped for few days of conflict and is tangled in war it did not need not want neither knows how to finish it.
-
War in Ukraine Developments
That's Slovakia and Hungary , not USA and UK nor Germany and France. Small countries have their say but only as long as biggies are prepared to listen and citizenry supports their leaders antics. you guys have such system that constitution may be changed overnight when need arises . And then again 2 days later. And approved in the referendum week later with 96.34% of vote . Since when people in power there feel restrained by constitutional niceties ?
-
War in Ukraine Developments
enemies which he created. I often disagree with you but I'm grateful for your posts which are bringing a lot of nostalgia for my younger years when I was listening to , what it seems , the same propaganda bullshit Russia's state if feeding it's citizens now . It's nice to feel 20 again from time to time . I don't agree with your narratives but rest assured and sleep well , at least I know where all that is coming from
-
Do you use ChatGPT
answer is NO, when I travel anywhere I keep strict tab on my money counting it at least once a day and reconciling where difference from last count went to. That way I can say with 100% surety that Thai boys or wider boys in Thailand and Cambodia never steal any of my money. If I have money left over , depending on current financial situation I either take it with me and spend next trip or exchange back to my currency at the airport
-
A fierce war of words keeps Thailand and Cambodia on edge
but Preah Vihar temple is truly magnificent and worth trouble of getting there when things will get more quiet
-
Do you use ChatGPT
you right, I wouldn't buy baht in my country unless I'm arriving late and want to have some money for taxi and my first night. Bringing my currency and changing to baht in Thailand works better
-
Do you use ChatGPT
I think it's 220 baht but your bank may charge you as well , mine charges roughly 4$. It's why if I need to withdraw money in Thailand I take 20-25 K baht to mitigate loss on those fees
-
War in Ukraine Developments
that's irrelevant, he is still in charge
-
War in Ukraine Developments
excellent point and excellent shot Peter
-
Getting married in Thailand
one with cock
-
A fierce war of words keeps Thailand and Cambodia on edge
when he learns about that omission both countries plus UK will be hit with 111% tariffs
-
When Idiots Sometimes Run Companies
I rather die
-
Do you use ChatGPT
for Thailand trips I use Thai baht
-
War in Ukraine Developments
still students went home undisturbed, try to boo Lavrov or Shoigu on meeting being student in Russia, I don't say Putin as he chickens out from meeting his own citizens freely. From pictures you posted we can see Zelensky travels freely while Putin is prison of his own country and afraid to put his foot anywhere abroad without special guarantees he won't be arrested. You have more freedom than your president
-
Airbnb close to Jomtien complex
I knew somebody and he even died there
-
Any luck with boys from construction sites?
what one has to do with another ? cash is cash
-
Getting married in Thailand
looks that we both get drunk today