Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. some people seemed to be camera ready when it struck
  2. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I contacted few boys I have LINE of. two reported damage to their apartments , one actually sent me a pics of damaged tile floor with ,more than cracks. One got seriously scared to a point of fainting but it looks all reported for work last night
  3. Yet there was time not long ago when Japan was world's second economy so something there must be done right
  4. while I agree with you 100% about Japan having it right reality is , big chunk of world is not Japan and in many countries tipping is norm. When in Rome.... etc. when you empty your wallet
  5. my solution to that digital nonsense on rare occasions when I pay with card is to pay bill amount with zero tip on the screen and leave tip in cash
  6. who says you have to ? If you don't feel like , don't tip. I do as it's my contribution to solving world's poverty and unequal wealth distribution
  7. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    would you stop that nonsense of going back and forth to prove you point of doubtful relevancy ? Better tell us some earthquake news to stay on the thread subject, any damage in your area ?
  8. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Earthquake in Bangkok ? Is end really near ? hope our boys are sound and safe. As veteran of few earthquakes I can say that scary part is that it's over before we fully realize what's going on so it's almost impossible to hide somewhere as often advised (under the table etc.) as for duplication of posts and comments is almost impossible to avoid and I'm first guilty as often I read post , feel urge to comment immediately and than see down the thread others already said the same.
  9. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    no, although now , when I 'm called, I can state that short time when I was infatuated with Nicky is long , long gone.
  10. then there's danger that some waiters who served you over your trip will not participate in sharing spoils because you last day coincides with their day off . Long time ago I had habit of tipping cleaner in the hotel on my last day and then somebody on the forum reported that heard complains about that from maid in the hotel so now I tip daily but not on last day because receptionist checking room after check -off may snatch money left for cleaner.
  11. take it as boys being stingy liars
  12. any new faces there?
  13. That has nothing to do with culture but is normal development of travelling habits. One could observe it well when post -communist countries of Central and Eastern Europe started to be more affluent and people begin to travel en masse. First it were bus tours and all-inclusives and slowly but surely individual travel started to develop and flourish.
  14. who said life of stupid people is easy
  15. genius ! if only somebody would hear
  16. yes but chances, big chances are, that in meantime you had 1-2 hours of fun. What kind of fun one has in massage venue's lobby ? Select, pay and go to the room / cubicle, only then fun starts
  17. what's that ?
  18. certainly , after losing 15000, this is what happens when somebody takes early retirement
  19. looks like they try to monopolize whole soi which soon will be called 'soi 9-teen"
  20. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    perhpas he served in army ?
  21. don't you leave them any tip?
  22. good advices - we tend to give them away while leaving nothing for ourselves, that's why.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.