Everything posted by vinapu
-
Gay Pattaya man found dead under bed, gold necklace missing
I'm glad i squandered whatever I had on dissolute living and now when leaving an apartment I don't even bother to close balcony door. What a sweet taste of freedom from material worries it is.
-
Onlookers cheer couple having sex on the beach
only outrageous thing about the issue is that they did it in most dirty and polluted part of the beach
-
Arrest warrant issued for US academic under ban on insulting royalty
issue fits with book I'm reading right now about XIII century France
-
Onlookers cheer couple having sex on the beach
why wouldn't they ? after all kids should be in bed at this time in such family friendly destination and as for adults , they did not do anything most adults t did not try or see before
-
Early morning BKK ?
If I'm in such situation which happens quite often I always book room for night before exactly not to have this kind of issues. The same when flight leaves late in the evening- whole night is booked so I don't need to beg hotel for an extension
-
Gay Pattaya man found dead under bed, gold necklace missing
I'm afraid it's becoming too complex and convoluted for general population to accept or even acknowledge. Serious movement may start looking like party of weirdos
-
Trump Kills HIV Research
they even had UN General Secretary U Thant
-
Trump Kills HIV Research
there are countries where the same can be said about big chunk of population accepting anything they hear and see on Fox and don't bother to check things themselves
-
Where are all the old timers? Bangkok
now Squirrel House hotel is there and you can climb those stairs again
-
Thailand announces tariffs strategy
initially 29 until they realize they goofed again
-
Pattaya International Tattoo Convention 2025
10 hours flight and you there 2 hours flight and you there
-
Where are all the old timers? Bangkok
some boys from there are still in the business and can be seen in Dreamboys and even Atlas including one whom I considered too old to work in bar then and obviously I was wrong
-
April 2025 Bangkok Trip Report
that would be nice, believe you me
-
Do you ever have a "rest" day ?
and waiting for floridarob to show up ?
-
Bangkok Trip Report: August 2024
+1 never ever I felt rushed there, quite opposite
-
Bangkok Trip Report: August 2024
glad you finally nailed guy you dreamt about for a while. as often happens when we meet our dreams - there's bit of disappointment. Since he is soo busy let him be and look for less busy but more satisfying companions. I dropped two otherwise excellent regulars from my roster because they did the same mistake , told me they need to cut meeting short because they had other clients in line. Fine and see you never again I thought to myself and sticking to it despite advances from them each trip.
-
Have you ever had your dentist accuse you of being a liar?
forgive her , she was on her period or had bout of hot flashes
-
Thailand’s tourism strategy to restore confidence
sometimes misguided national pride takes over rational behavior
-
Thailand announces tariffs strategy
start with the obvious - it will never happen. Some countries will try to accommodate USA demands while other will find other channels to purchase what they need or even may start at looking for way of producing it themselves.
-
Confirm use of substandard steel in collapsed high rise
that's the very good point, enough to smell something suspicious
-
Thailand’s tourism strategy to restore confidence
we may not like it but as a host country they have full right to tell us exactly that. After all in a s sea of colonies they maintained their independence so must be doing something right No foreign monarch ever graced face of their currency or postal stamps
-
Trump Tax Plan Targets Thailand as 'Non-Reciprocal' Trading Partner
looks that Trump administration is very detail oriented. Trump and tax PLAN ? that 'plan' part must be a joke
-
How many guys in rotation?
you ? You are Olddady , not old Scrooge
-
Trump Kills HIV Research
he did not die of HIV , just to steer this topic back to an original subject.
-
Trump Kills HIV Research
very valid point , not only in this discussion but in general. When people are talking about countries they visited they tend to extrapolate what they saw and experience in places they visited to a whole country. Shiny new subways in capitals have nothing in common with rickety 50 years old carriages taking people to the market in deep provinces and palatial condo buildings often are just stone throw from slums. So one's view may entirely depend on which side of river friends he is visiting live.