Everything posted by vinapu
-
Myanmar has ceased to exist at FOX news
that's the difference between Fox and me as I still use old names, even when talking to my Indian friends and former co-workers. Nobody ever protested.
-
Earthquake felt in Bangkok
I don't know that stuff but can earthquake be predicted to a degree that timely warning can be issued. It's not like tsunami or volcanic eruption and it always seems to strike unexpectedly out of blue. Aftershocks is different matter as they are usual part of disaster.
-
Earthquake felt in Bangkok
ok, I agree, not dangerous but since they were no dander to documents holding site where urgency to retrieve them against prohibition to enter comes from?
-
Myanmar has ceased to exist at FOX news
and it's my policy as well , I use name Myanmar only in conversation with boys in futile attempt to sound polite, otherwise I use Burma
-
Deciphering Top vs T&B at massage places
checking stamp collection doesn't require erection although if definitely helps
-
Earthquake felt in Bangkok
all very convincing but still doesn't explain why they went to retrieve something fully knowing that it will be dangerous and quite possibly illegal
-
Earthquake felt in Bangkok
I thought you are more handsome
-
The BEST Bar in the Jomtien Complex (aka Supertown) - gogo boy possibility
good for both of you
-
The BEST Bar in the Jomtien Complex (aka Supertown) - gogo boy possibility
perhaps we should establish MayDay Fan Club here with you as president , bkkmfj as secretary and me as treasurer
-
The BEST Bar in the Jomtien Complex (aka Supertown) - gogo boy possibility
you seem to be loyal boyfriend , at least to a degree, lol
-
The BEST Bar in the Jomtien Complex (aka Supertown) - gogo boy possibility
that's commendable on part of boy, I'm impressed, certainly greed is not among his faults I suspect
-
Another try at long-delayed airport rail project
rather brown suitcases
-
Another try at long-delayed airport rail project
yes
-
Another 9-TEEN Massage
judging by how their boys look like one can safely say they are bit of distance for being barely legal, most look mid 20ties
-
Thai education
I think putting so much pressure on son is dishonoring family.
-
Another try at long-delayed airport rail project
I'm already looking for airfares to be first forum member to try it
-
Earthquake felt in Bangkok
that's not a pool atop Mahanakhon but glass floor over chasm
-
Deciphering Top vs T&B at massage places
I can only say that in my opinion labels are often useless and when door close but wallet opens things may change. Threw chemistry or lack of it into mix and lables may peel of quite fast. I already mentioned member who confided that certain super macho hunk , well known to me , bottomed for him . I considered it BS and wondered why even need for such fake boast as we are good friends . Then guy I question on next meeting volunteered that he bottomed and liked it . I almost chocked hearing it and no , it was not choke on his erect cock. Ever since I know if weather is right , all is possible. It looks that Raposa posted more or less the same conclusion above at the same time
-
Pattaya’s love-hate relationship with illegal Myanmar workers
as long as only one will be left it will work for me
-
Myanmar has ceased to exist at FOX news
I'd venture to say that many more people everywhere heard about Burma than Myanmar so for me actually Fox tittle makes sense
-
Are you in Thailand today? 28 March 2025 Did you feel the earthquake tremors?
this is what one can expect from Trumpist administration
-
Earthquake felt in Bangkok
probably it sways even when strong wind is blowing
- Earthquake felt in Bangkok
-
Another 9-TEEN Massage
you sound like my late aunt Katie
-
Another 9-TEEN Massage
sounds like household of me late aunt Katie