Everything posted by vinapu
-
April 2025 Bangkok Trip Report
or ' let's check mate what you hide in your underwear" ?
-
Patpong comings and goings
indeed sounds like you
-
The BEST Bar in the Jomtien Complex (aka Supertown) - gogo boy possibility
did you check him up right in the bar ? shock for me. I knew you guys are progressive but THAT progressive ?!? Gasping for air
-
The BEST Bar in the Jomtien Complex (aka Supertown) - gogo boy possibility
LINE contact - step in the right direction, keep working on it and never lose hope
-
Tipping the boys after boy drink ?
old is gold !
- Guido’s cat
- Guido’s cat
-
Tipping the boys after boy drink ?
drink prices in that bar opposite BBB in Boyztown ( Pikky? , Pikketty ? ) are certainly reasonable at 100 something . I tip 100 for company , if discreet molestation is included than 200-300 depending of what and how long. If I take boy off subsequently , then no tip.
-
April 2025 Bangkok Trip Report
I recognize that feeling of buzz and inflow oif energy , no matter how tedious trip there was ................... that's the proper attitude I like , don't waste first and in fact none of the nights
-
Bangkok Trip Report: August 2024
I go to the shop and have a session there. if I like the boy we exchange Line and then whenever i want to see him I contact him that way. 2000-3000 depending of boy and length of session , but I disclaim min 2 hrs. ,
-
Trump Kills HIV Research
none of then nor ChatGPT has country to run and don't need to answer to people in whatever form
-
Thailand announces tariffs strategy
great analysis and pleasure to read. It reminded me very astute observation made by lady who moved to USA from one of East European countries at end of 80-ties and landed roughly the same job she hold at home . She told me " they work there ( in USA) 4 times as hard as we did at home but their lives are perhaps only twice better at best. Where the difference goes ?"
-
Thailand announces tariffs strategy
+1
-
Trump Tax Plan Targets Thailand as 'Non-Reciprocal' Trading Partner
glad to hear rich people have their problems
-
Trump Kills HIV Research
What do you mean false ? Just have a look from your balcony
-
How long is short time for you ?
I suspect others, like me, had similar experience's from time to time , I'm just brave enough to admit publicly I was duped my money boy , lol
-
How long is short time for you ?
I very rarely engage boys short time and everything under 90 minutes in the room time I consider waste of time and money
-
Trump could determine future of Pattaya
I wouldn't take even most attractive guy from Grindr for overnight unless I knew him from somewhere else already.
-
Floridarob meets Olddaddy at last!!
almost all to be exact
-
Trump could determine future of Pattaya
with careful selection it still can be had
-
Floridarob meets Olddaddy at last!!
yes , once a month would be too gross
-
Trump could determine future of Pattaya
hope that negative impact will also be reflected in reduced Long Time prices in Bangkok and to lesser extend , in Pattaya
-
Trump could determine future of Pattaya
him and his boss are changing mind more often than most people underwear
-
Chinese tourist found dead on Pattaya Beach
is he still dead ?
-
Floridarob meets Olddaddy at last!!
no worries , he always takes shower first thing in the morning on Fridays, same, same me