Everything posted by vinapu
-
Trip Report (Nov/Dec 2024) - Trying out new experiences
I'd say that's the bonus
- Crete the Party - 30 November 2024 - @The White Room - Crowne Plaza Bangkok
-
Trip Report (Nov/Dec 2024) - Trying out new experiences
no, I was talking abut real massage
-
Boy, 12, rescues drowning girl from Chao Phraya River
no doubt it's right on both accounts
- Crete the Party - 30 November 2024 - @The White Room - Crowne Plaza Bangkok
-
What the boys think of us
some of that information may be useful in our hunting. Recently I learned that one of Jupiter boys I may be pursuing - one heavily tattooed whos is in the shows, is roommate with one of my semi-regulars. Another one turned out to be invited to my other boy's brother wedding. I even tried my boy to act as intermediary / pimp but somehow he pretend he doesn't understand so I gave up (for now)
- Crete the Party - 30 November 2024 - @The White Room - Crowne Plaza Bangkok
-
Trip Report (Nov/Dec 2024) - Trying out new experiences
she could be quite good , many grannies are
-
Trip Report (Nov/Dec 2024) - Trying out new experiences
those youngsters these days are so weak !
-
What the boys think of us
you got that right. Often when I'm there boys are bombarding me daily with Line messages "when you see me or come to the bar again?". As soon as they learn I left there's silence until next trip. Rarely one of them will ask out of blue ' when you come to Bangkok ? " although few do.
-
What the boys think of us
But I need to add in general I consider boys very discreet. Many of my boys know that I know their other customers and still never ever ( I recall only one exception and that was nothing drastic ) comment on them , neither good nor bad. Only deviation from that I recall is ' do you know when (or if) A is coming to Thailand ?
-
BKK Hotels - pros & cons?
it looks not everybody discovered it's charms yet
-
BKK Hotels - pros & cons?
that's nice place although not one of cheapies but rooms are apartment like with kitchen
-
Bangkok White Party...Am I Too Old To GO?
+1
-
What the boys think of us
it's interesting to know indeed but at end of day I'm not big fan of boys badmouthing their clients and clients badmouthing their boys. There's always chance that opinion is distorted for one reason or another . Sticky subject for me as I was once (that's all I know) undeservedly badmouthed by guy who even refused to undress , forget about taking shower. Luckily boy I had in sight was in need of money so he went with me and as a bonus told me what he was told.
-
BKK Hotels - pros & cons?
we must be twin brothers
-
BKK Hotels - pros & cons?
thank you fort the lead , need to try it next time. 7/11 is such a treasure trove
-
Teens fight for life after toxic vodka shots
that's lethal combination even if booze is not adulterated but when we were young we were stupid too and look now at us ! Classy drinks like Vinapu Signature, 70% of gin and 30% of gin
-
Trip Report (Nov/Dec 2024) - Trying out new experiences
there are busses and motosais. Keep in mind there are few shops by the BTS station, 15M, KMan, Phetboys and Gbeat and one more in the same soi GBeat is , name escaped me, all within 100m from station. Great reports but I run out of 'likes' today, waiting for more tomorrow, no pressure , no, no , no
-
Trip Report (Nov/Dec 2024) - Trying out new experiences
yes I did. I tried to repeat that visit when I was there mid-November but they were already closing
-
Grief , sorrow and consolation. Trip to Bangkok in November of 2024.
all I wanted from this trip was to provide some distraction from tension of last several weeks when loss was inevitable and sense that inevitability painful. It worked to a degree, now time should do rest of healing.
- Crete the Party - 30 November 2024 - @The White Room - Crowne Plaza Bangkok
-
BKK Hotels - pros & cons?
indeed, one asks ten people what good food or good bed is and 8-9 different answers will be provided. And we don't want even start with what good looking boy is !
-
BKK Hotels - pros & cons?
almost twice ? I 'd say three times bigger
-
Trip Report (Nov/Dec 2024) - Trying out new experiences
don't spoil Jason's fun !