Everything posted by vinapu
-
Birdseye view of big event
I can volunteer if you will be short staffed
-
Birdseye view of big event
your choice seems to be much better
- Crete the Party - 30 November 2024 - @The White Room - Crowne Plaza Bangkok
-
Phone bombing on birthdays and holidays?
because we can assume he is not a smartphone maniac and will read our message whenever he will have time or when he feels like. I don't get your problem with texting at all, just let them accumulate. But I fully understand the same concern about calling - placing a call when we can assume person is at function or busy setting place for a function later on is insensitive indeed.
-
Trip Report (Nov/Dec 2024) - Trying out new experiences
likely they got nothing or very little judging by that swift changing subject
-
Where’s the beef?
yes I did. I was already engaged with two Banana boy but he really looked very attractive an highly huggable, sigh
-
Back in Thailand
I was talking about losing material possessions theoretically stolen by guy who did not leave their ID on reception, nothing else. It would be not easy to steal me , 85 kg in not easy to carry even for fit and muscular guys
-
Phone bombing on birthdays and holidays?
I do , but since I don't feel the need to respond to every text or message immediately and reach out for the phone every time it rings I respond whenever I feel like. When I'm entertaining people at my place I make sure computer is turned off and phone is on the desk in the bedroom, not in my ppocket or God forbid, on the table
-
Expat population in Bangkok and Pattaya
I'd say we should say " what happens in Pattaya should be promptly reported on the forum" subject to usual doiscretion
-
Back in Thailand
if something sinister happens , I make sure to keep it to myself depriving you and others that sweet ' I told you so" . I usually source my guys from reliable sources and if i seek help of apps it will be only day time adventure. poor people like me have not much to lose anyways
-
Where’s the beef?
it's former Robinson location on the corner of Rama and Silom. Used to be famous for it's " Robinson boys " congregating on the steps and hoping to land a customer for the night or next hour. as for smoke, unfortunately some bars still allow it, certainly GoodBoys (former Screwboys )allowed it last time I was there 2 weeks ago and so did Banana Club where one of the smokers was super handsome young farang who even bothered to smile at me , at the time flanked by two boys , one to the right and another one to the left
-
Argentina, Nov 24/Jan 25
Big change in one year as I was there exactly 1 year ago. Than prices were at some instances ridiculously cheap and Blue rate was 3 times official. Biggest note was only 2000 , rarely seen so exchanging 100 $ yielded brick of roughly 100 peso banknotes. So it looks Milei brought some sense to economy after all and as always there will be winners and losers
-
Back in Thailand
because I don't like reception holding ID of my guests and wouldn't like if reception asked to hold my ID either. I get all that security concerns but somehow in Thailand I don't see any need for that. It's reason I rarely utilize Tarntawan hotel
-
Inflation?
no wonder that prices are where they are, sigh. I'm glad I did not waste opportunities vanning days of covid created and enjoyed few decent places at rock bottom prices.
- Where’s the beef?
-
Expat population in Bangkok and Pattaya
and this is why we love it there !!!
-
Inflation?
either inflation or, as I suspect, skilfully exploiting current market situation. I noticed similar rise in hotel prices , at least around Silom. I wouldn't count on Trump fixing anything but if he does, all the power to him
-
Expat population in Bangkok and Pattaya
it looks that both Pattaya and Patpong ( along with soi Cowboy and Nana plaza ) are another greta American inventions
-
Grief , sorrow and consolation. Trip to Bangkok in November of 2024.
this is exactly where I borrowed it from
-
Trip Report (Nov/Dec 2024) - Trying out new experiences
then my permanent advice comes handy - go and check yourself
-
THANKSGIVING
That way they ensure she is not forgotten which may come handy next election
-
THANKSGIVING
some people need to see doctor urgently I guess
-
Thai seeks to expand market share 35%
Not necessarily. Earlier that year I was flying Air Canada Montreal -Toronto on full widebody and thought it's better than having two single aisles flowing one after another to take care about the same load.
-
THANKSGIVING
You not only Trump supporter who calls me friend. I know few of those, even my family members. I always thought having weird around people adds color to my life so no complains here.
-
THANKSGIVING
Christmas of what year? Which Trump ? You think Donald Jr has a shot on presidency as well ?