Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. #me too, difference is that rarely I manage to keep my limit and if successful , next morning I wonder what's was wrong with me yesterday
  2. members don't spoil each other too much ? I' running out of 'likes' often as at times I don't agree or don't like what is said but still like how it's presented
  3. I need to correct the above , in todays feed from Jey I actually noticed guy featuring in Phetboy's list as well
  4. I think service level by the same boy will be the same. Jey is just more upscale and classy place with prices to match and higher minimum tips follow that logic. If you as client see price for massage in 1200 range , if they had minimum tip of just 1000 you would wonder what's the catch I guess. By the way I dod not notice guys listed in Saphan Kwai and Jey at the same time but at least two are listed in Saphan Kwai and equally upscale Glam massage by Suthsan MRT station
  5. thank you for great and detailed reports, glad to read you have fun. waiting for day 3 report impatiently
  6. I almost always go for 90 minutes session as long time ago I noticed that guys tend to rush things up if only 1 hr is ordered and I like to take things slowly to enjoy every ,moment longer. I think 90 minutes signalizes to guy that he is not suppose to be too speedy
  7. First , I'm not one of those who like to show off and while indeed tuck includes 100 baht note I try to conceal it until it lands deep in the undies. second , no, nobody ever run away s they rightly calculate that 100 baht is more than 0. third , my tuck usually signalizes my interest in boy in question and those who know me know that well, so they can expect off and generous, even if undeserved, tip anytime soon. rightly so, there were 2 massages with 1000 baht tip each
  8. That's before dark I assume, what about in the evening ?
  9. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    brace yourself for fun, overlook that garbage on the beach as it's by product of animals called humans
  10. vinapu replied to Londoner's topic in Gay Thailand
    quite a few boys like answering that way
  11. Christian PFC would be proud of you. I'm even more proud as it looks you are very generous , considering min tip in SK is 800-1000, rarely more. Exceeding it 9 times out 11 shows both good heart on your part and good service on boy's
  12. that may vary according to their actual financial position , I had cases when hoping for an off, quite low compensation was suggested , certainly lower than they get from be on previous meetup but also very opposite , leading to me declining that engagement. I guess guys were in the middle of good streak. If at 3 am guy is quoting 4000 for ' max 2 hrs" certainly he is not in his suicidal mood, rather feels quite secured at the moment preferring sleep to money. I fully agree that imposing limit of either max (us) or minimum ( boys) tip is sound financial decision leading to discipline and preventing abuse
  13. I wanted off him for a massage so it would be 1500 at least , usually I don't do " tuck" to boys I'm intended to off given night.
  14. that's the bottom line of it, we need to have a choice. speaking about the choice : stewardess is asking passenger "will you eat dinner / " , he answers '" do I have a choice ?", she cheerfully says back " yes , yes or no"
  15. one of those little life pleasures trip to Thailand lavishes on us
  16. song to my ears above. As a matter of my own policy I very rarely use plastic when I travel and if I do, only in places making impression of reputable - airlines , hotels, department or chain stores and such but even there I try to avoid it. I don't use smartphone for financial transactions unless there's absolutely no other option. Reason : I noticed that I keep better tally of my expenses when supply of money on me is somewhat limited.
  17. I hope this will never happen anywhere during my life time anywhere , not only in Thailand. It's always good to have an option but when cash will be gone so will option. Many things may go wrong and if they may , sooner or later they will. Technology malfunction, hackers, deliberate government's action , own or enemy's , just to name a few. Elevators are great but still even Mahanakhon has staircase. and yes , wouldn't it to be great to be greeted by immigration officer upon arrival :" Mr Raposa, on your last trip you have 27 transaction in Patpong bars known for prostitution which is illegal in our country , please go this way "
  18. I safely assume that there are many Thais , tilling the soil in some Ubon Nowhere who don't have bank account and it's for simple reason , not enough spare income to bother. As popularity of cheque cashing outlets in cities of rich world attests , even in our countries many people are going without bank account due to lack of money or sophistication or not meeting criteria to open one.
  19. some people like to boast of how generous their boyfriends are
  20. decent prices, haircut at 160
  21. vinapu replied to Londoner's topic in Gay Thailand
    and other way around is not bad either
  22. vinapu replied to Londoner's topic in Gay Thailand
    being shy all my long life I'd never do this in open bar like those in Complex No such inhibition in closed one though as long as I sense guy is Ok with that
  23. vinapu replied to Londoner's topic in Gay Thailand
    27th conformation that we are twin brothers, even if from different sets of parents

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.