Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. good illustration of what I said above, in my 11 +years on the forum I don't recall anybody reporting 4-5 orgasms
  2. when comes to writers , no, quite opposite. Readers sometimes tend to read too much of what it's presented. Example : member ZYX takes 2 boys A and B and reports it was fun. We may assume that he had sex with each boy separately , then both boys with each other and finally sandwich in few configurations or at least variation of the above, while in reality B fucked ZYX while A was watching because ZYX has a kick of having sex with spectator present. He had his fun so there's not even iota of exaggeration or inaccuracy.
  3. vinapu replied to Londoner's topic in Gay Thailand
    I like kissing but it's not deal breaker for me and you may be on something. Very early I noticed reluctance to kiss to I developed habit of asking boys if they kiss but AFTER deal was agreed on and sealed. That way they don't need to lie to get a deal. With most guys, repeat business means inhibitions are softening up , I never press the issue but when moment is right I ask again. Very often there's no answer but just a kiss, sometimes shy and short , at other times quite a hot and long one. Some semi-regulars though are sticking to their principles , even if offered say 200 or even 500 extra if they kiss. Usually just a pretext to give them higher tip anyways. Perhaps one of best memories of this year is kiss planted on unsuspecting me by guy who strictly declined it previously on quite a few occasions and all of the sudden changed his mind saying ' this is my New Year gift for you ". Ever since he is quite accommodating , if only because he knows that I Iiked it.
  4. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    # me too
  5. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    we don't but Asians seem to love them so if that takes to keep bar running I'd hummm along
  6. I like an idea , we will see what comes out of it but I'm an optimist.
  7. work like any other , but at least not dusty
  8. now we know where Thailand took her enlightened approach to prostitution from
  9. a lot of crispy , winter air. Summer may be short but still quite hot. Biggest problem will be mosquitos, when you are shackled it's vary hard to slap them as you may hurt yourself by the chains,
  10. cheaper accommodation ?
  11. likely one of those backpackers who are financing their travels that way ?
  12. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Buys 10 nights in Red Planet
  13. than don't , it's very easy. Don't you have stamp collection your taken boy can help you with sorting of ?
  14. time waster !
  15. again , reading too much from those trip reports. I'd not blame reporters for that.
  16. perhaps that pressure comes from reading too much from those trip reports. I'd not blame reporters for that.
  17. My vacation attitude exactly , that's the difference between vacation and real life and why we need a break from time to time .It's after all why we see " breakfast all day" plastered in many restaurants that will be me. Although men is much preferable to a boy . It comes from good heart , it's my way of reducing unemployment and spreading world's wealth more evenly.
  18. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    welcome addition of another budget hotel in the area. Very high budget though as I see rooms advertising for 13000 baht or so.
  19. it's why I always advise go and check for yourself as often recommendations are not working for us way they were presented. One guy's hero may be at best also run for the next guy
  20. It must be they did not like smell of your after shave splash
  21. keep in mind that this non-Tawan discussion part was keeping thread alive and running, much better option than to let thread to die for lack of on the subject posts.
  22. you only 2 hrs flight away, don't be shy
  23. that's what I think about British in Pattaya , specially in straight areas . And no, I'm not Russian and not trying to get back at you because you are from UK. I find Russians rather keeping to themselves and that applies everywhere they travel. I think it may be lingering communist legacy of considering every foreigner and everybody talking to foreigner suspect.
  24. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    very encouraging report , this is what I , and I suspect many others, wanted to hear
  25. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I noticed that as well , it's why I suspect ( and strongly hope ) bar's name "Dragon Koi" has nice play of words included

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.