Everything posted by vinapu
-
What bars are for sale in Jomtien complex?
you guys not alone
- Bangkok & Pattaya October / November 2024
- Bangkok & Pattaya October / November 2024
- Crete the Party - 30 November 2024 - @The White Room - Crowne Plaza Bangkok
- Bangkok & Pattaya October / November 2024
-
Bangkok & Pattaya October / November 2024
not sure what they are paying for, sex or just drinking company in some club, perhpas both but yes I saw girls taking off boys not only in BBB but also Toy Boys , Banana Club , Dreamboys Patpong , Hot Male and and Jupiter . By the way , the same happens with guys. Not sure how often but I heard it quite a few times from boys themselves that they have customers taking them only for drinks and talk of how bad their wife/ girlfriend is or as escorts to a club or sauna. One of our members who offs only short time had his boy asking if he can sleep on the second bed (some rooms in Raya have 2 beds , king and twin size ) and he agreed with no action initiated by either. Boy could be trusted because was recommended by me .
-
I don't see many Russian gays
that's true , while there are plenty of Russians on streets , songtaews and in stores very rarely I hear Russian while in bars and since I speak language I would recognize it immediately or even English spoken with Russian accent
-
Bringing your boy to breakfast
of course, at both ends of meetup I have habit of asking my long time companion if he is hungry or wants eat something right after we left the bar. If yes or he says' up to you " I assume he wants to eat something and we go somewhere upscale nearby , in BKK usually Foodland Patpong or Happy Beer Garden across Raya or G'Bangkok in soi 4 .Sometimes they prefer street food , fine with me . I even regularly meet one weirdo who wants KFC combo but that we usually order to the room. In the room I tell them they can join me for breakfast in the morning and 2 out 3 guys will , either in the hotel if breakfast was included or we go to Foodland, my usual breakfasting place. Never had any issues with other customers other than possibly shaking head seeing me 4th morning in row with a boy , each time different one. I always ask boy if he has any preference of dining place as I noticed sometimes they are reluctant to go to more upscale one or place where they can be seen but it's relatively rare, perhaps once per 2-3 trips. I have one semi-regular who definitely declines meal invitation in Silom area so we either order room service or go to MBK or Madrid Tavern , far from the area. But he is not a boy from the scene and it's why he is so shy. Rarely but it happened few times boy in the morning is asking ' can we go for breakfast now because I want to go home " which for me is big NO, NO and not only I would decline that breakfast but also remove him from list of guys with good standing immediately and forever.
-
Bringing your boy to breakfast
reminds me sitaution in Fresh Beach Boys , soi Twilight when black American lady complemented me on my choice of boy I brought with me there from Arena. Not to mention quite recent situation from Hot Male I already mentioned about somewhere. I was sitting with S and two young farang girls looked toward him with obvious interest to a degree that I took pity on them and told S that he can go with those ladies if he wants and I off him tomorrow. But he declined, who would abandon such charmer like me?
-
Norwegian Expat found dead in Pattaya Hotel
and ?
-
Is it mind over matter?
then don't force yourself to look at every picture because you may saturate yourself before you even get that stamp in passport. Mitigate your expectancies in respect of boys you see in those ads. When you contact spa boy A won't be available that day, boy B went home and will return day after you depart from Bangkok, boy C is always arriving at work at 7 pm and you want massage at 2 etc. Then you settle for boy D who may or may not look exactly like in those pics - not necessarily bad thing as quite often they look better.
-
Is it mind over matter?
+1 my way exactly. take a boy, treat him with meal or drink perhaps and in the room take it slowly seeing how situation develops. And it develops, rest assured
-
Is it mind over matter?
it's that zinc which makes you celibate, drop it and start drinking to regain your horniness
-
What bars are for sale in Jomtien complex?
don't buy bar, buy it's employees then, one by one
-
Boyzboyzboyz
as much as I don't like current goings at BBB , including extortionate 1050 off fee and fully clothed (long sleeves !) boys they must be doing something right as bar is usually packed every night and boys , even if looking bored and unemployed somehow stick with the bar, some of them for long time. My guess is that their target are young Oriental girls and it somehow must work for them , bar and boys. All we can do is to have a look once per trip , if that much and look for greener pastures somewhere else and it won't be long trip with Toy Boys and Classic Boys as well as Pikky host bar and usual assembly of massage boys in the same soi. And it's whole 250 m trek to soi where very progressive XBoys is and their neighbour Dreamboys. As for Jupiter, for all their faults, it's still great bar with good show and great assembly of handsome and willing , if unsmiling and rather costly, boys. Buy them a drink and have them sitting beside and smiles mysteriously appear immediately (in most cases , not always boy's fault ).
-
New gay bar opens on Patpong 2
we are waiting for your first hand report from that new venue
-
Boyzboyzboyz
that's the biggest sin boy bar may have
-
Boyzboyzboyz
and don't forget about Dreamboys across the soi. I had quite a good luck with their guys this year
-
New gay bar opens on Patpong 2
good, hope they develop more muscle in meantime
-
New gay bar opens on Patpong 2
I'd add , also offable and perfomable
-
Moonlight: Passion of the west shows -
never hurts to see the goods before purchase. And to see reaction in his eyes, smile or horror or something in between.
-
Bangkok & Pattaya October / November 2024
What I meant is that no Thai trip is being cooked right now. I doubt I will be able to hold until 2027 but equally I'm not in rush to go back as early as in 3 months either. Somehow I'm not in the returning mood at this time so Thailand , bars and boys are left to their own devices for now, deprived KFC guy's helping hand.
- Bangkok & Pattaya October / November 2024
-
My first trip to Pattaya
no, I just drink too much on the flight
-
Moonlight: Passion of the west shows -
bare bones