Everything posted by vinapu
-
Tawan/The One report
relax, most likely you won't based on my experience from last trip in Aug , I had money conversation with two different boys I described somewhere else here already, one lead to naught but other one was fruitful and I'm still there. Did not see recently boys in question posting though, but it may be simply different timing or me not combing through offerings deep enough as I'm home , not in Bangkok so I do it only for fun.
-
Crete the Party - 30 November 2024 - @The White Room - Crowne Plaza Bangkok
I recognize at least two from some very progressive, ahem, movies. at 4900 I'm sure that party will be great with lots of fun but I personally would throw another 2000 -3000 and hire rather one of recently discussed Moonlight models oar attempt to bring home some Jey or Zeus specimen for even more fun and hands on at that
-
Jomtien Gay Massage
my attitude exactly !
-
Jomtien Gay Massage
exactly that and nothing else. Just a number
-
Fantastic restaurant
indeed , more than once . I usually take massages in the afternoon which is well after breakfast and and before dinner which I usually eat right after dark. Between those two 7/11 ice cream and tray of fruits from the street are my only meals. Due to heat I rarely feel really hungry in SE Asia
-
Moonlight: Passion of the west shows -
+1
-
Moonlight: Passion of the west shows -
don't rush into conclusion too fast as it covers span of 2017- 2023. First three were before covid. Over those years probably more than 30 guys tried their luck as models there
-
Moonlight: Passion of the west shows -
if that little, some models there apparently are asking 7000, 8000 and even 10000 according to my friend who is on good terms with one of mamasans. But yes , we both suspect mamasan may include her commission tip in price quoted. My experience with their models is limited ( 4 only , two of them more then once) but I can say one thing , none of them was rushing for an exit ASAP which is big plus in my eyes
-
Taxi car service to Pattaya
happened to me and other forum member in Aug when we were heading from Classrooms to Swampy. We were driven to Sukhumvit near the church and then given different car. No drama
-
Jomtien Gay Massage
They are for practical reasons for sure. Even in country very high in rankings there's no assurance that guy we pick up will have that country's standard size so better to focus on task in hand than rankings. an even if important for some , length is not everything. One of boys I offed many times , no longer in the business had his thing very long but kind of pencil thin but fortunately had other very usable attributes.
-
Tawan/The One report
I only use free version of Grindr and if nothing interesting / available there I just go to the bars.
-
Bars closed
skilful and in the know motorsai driver may deliver both , often in single run and in case of lack of alternative , he himself may be tasty addition to that bottle(s)
-
Fantastic restaurant
if you remove all that oil or cream it's permitted by the Ordinance 187/54
-
Fantastic restaurant
don't forget about what you eat before and still lingers inside
-
Moonlight: Passion of the west shows -
luckily for you, it's only short flight and you can seize in up in flesh
-
Moonlight: Passion of the west shows -
I like the word. Lets not pretend we go to see the show in bars because we like music and dancing. Pose and movements can be easily overlooked when our attention is on the bulge, face and in my case , also biceps and thighs
-
Moonlight: Passion of the west shows -
marketing gimmick , just to attract more customers hoping for something different I guess
-
Moonlight: Passion of the west shows -
I'd say rather matter of taste and our expectancies than luck. hard to compare Freshboys' twinks to Jupiter's or Moonlight's more hunky guys. We all have our favorite places but most precious is fact that we have a choice. It's why every trip I make a point to visit every bar at least once, just to contribute to keeping them alive.
-
Moonlight: Passion of the west shows -
as long as they wont be overdressed it should be Ok. For me with exception of Nut models rate below floor boys there
-
Moonlight: Passion of the west shows -
looks that they have 2 new models in the roster.
-
Fantastic restaurant
that's the reason buys warning about not eating in advance quoted
-
Jomtien Gay Massage
it's why you settled for Filipino boyfriend?
-
Bars closed
1/apps or 2/curing jest lag in the room while sober or 3/ massage shops or 4/ walking the area and hoping for luck, not unknown to science
-
Bars closed
as I said earlier, best trouble and drama free way is to stock up in advance. Both with booze and guy(s) appointments
-
Fantastic restaurant
but twice as much as Phnom Penh price