Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. vinapu replied to a-447's topic in Gay Cambodia
    Music to my ears and exactly my impression from three visits there since Oct 2022. One comment for those who are thinking about visiting based on pictures above, turn around over there is very fast so chances one will see his dreamboy from picture are limited
  2. vinapu replied to a-447's topic in Gay Cambodia
    as I always use to say ' go and see for yourself", recent reports from Tawan, now The One are very different, it seems depending on day of week and who is reporting ( some people tend to be too rosy, others too grumpy )
  3. vinapu replied to a-447's topic in Gay Cambodia
    Rambutan resort
  4. power of gin, undiluted by tonic
  5. I made disclaimer. did not I ? My point was not who is to be blamed but surprise that elderly AND married guy venture there, just surprise. I agree That sex areas are as safe and all other in Thailand but where are bars , booze may flow freely and that tends to make things more hairy as night progresses Since we don't know what happened we can only speculate
  6. far from blaming victim, but soi 6 with 100 or so bars and none church is not exactly best area to socialize for married man in his 60 ties.
  7. we can always make and bring our own sign. I saw it aboard few times Few times when I feel sleepy I told my neighbour from the row not to wake me up for a meal or conversely, to wake me up when they will be serving and I will be asleep
  8. vinapu replied to a-447's topic in Gay Cambodia
    I suggest Hatha Khmer on street 330 , in Tuol Sleng museum area. Arthur and Paul hotel's massage will be another bet although guy there may be more demanding in terms of compensation. On street 19 above Prince of Cambodia bar there's another place, forgot the name , I never tried it buy boys looked quite , quite
  9. vinapu replied to a-447's topic in Gay Cambodia
    not exactly . sometimes they do , although not to sport skimpy briefs , after all bar goings are clearly visible from the street first two pics from their facebook ( recent, second from 2022 ), last one is mine ( also 2022 ) . Was your Mr.Handsome one from the first pic? ( no need to answer if you prefer not to)
  10. vinapu replied to a-447's topic in Gay Cambodia
    and brings advantage of known quality
  11. vinapu replied to jason1975's topic in Gay Thailand
    sure , girls must be salivating and guys green with envy
  12. He still occasionally appears in Zeus rooster
  13. vinapu replied to a-447's topic in Gay Cambodia
    that too but first and foremost we don't even look quarter as attractive as we were 20 years ago so what could be passable adventure just to make money than, now can be spasm inducing exercise for current generation
  14. exactly, rich people's problems, don't expect any compassion from cattle class users
  15. vinapu replied to orson's topic in Gay Thailand
    Classic House massage, personal experience with 5 sessions in row Adam's Apple bar , no personal experience as it was closed when I was there but reopened since
  16. after all we shouldn't forget that those bars are boy bars , not gay bars
  17. vinapu replied to jason1975's topic in Gay Thailand
    Riobard, at least you were brave enough to publicize your pick BEFORE the race. I know quite a few people who AFTER the race or game say "I always said ABC will win " but somehow I never manage to hear it before results was known. My type for 100 was that South African guy Akani Sembine, who finished only 4th but secretly , along with line of always supporting small nations, I was hoping Tebogo from Botswana ( 6th) will make BIG upset
  18. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    sure , much better hairstyle and body and such nice elbows
  19. vinapu replied to jason1975's topic in Gay Thailand
    and second gold earned today , apparently Philippines are going crazy over and that's not a surprise, 2 gold medals plus such body and smile, who wouldn't ?
  20. vinapu replied to jason1975's topic in Gay Thailand
    you lost but only by 5/1000 of second. Don't feel bad though as he was also favorite to win of Donovan Bailey, winner of 100 m in Atlanta 1996, I saw it on TV about 10 minutes before the run. I generally like when less known nations are winning in any sport
  21. I'd not call 5 pm morning
  22. vinapu replied to a-447's topic in Gay Cambodia
    be brave but thread carefully start courting with asking if he knows any massage place with man to man service, this should give him a hint . If he is regular parking under your hotel he may be reluctant to go with you as he bay be know well to reception people and / or other drivers. But PP has abundance of cheap places. I doubt more than half, if that much , of Cambodians working in Fresh Boys identify themselves as ' gay ' have fun
  23. now you know why I told you ' just go"
  24. he does from time to time but not day after day in row. ( Jan , 27 days , only once, May 8 days, only 3 times ) Every hat trick so to speak includes 2 massages and as we know there's nothing sinister going in Thai massage places

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.