Everything posted by vinapu
-
You think 7 nights is too short?
It does not. Go for it. I did it twice, both in Octobers of 2018 and 2019 and for me it rarely takes less than 26 hours door to door plus jet lag resulting from being on opposite side of the world. Tiring but still it was fruitful and worth of the effort and expense, My last trip in May was only 8 days but I was not coming from home so less of jet lag issue and much shorter flight although surprisingly not cheaper at all.
-
Low season trip to bangkok and phuket 2024
500 like everywhere else in BKK ,models in Moonlight being exception at 1000. Of course, if you decided already, you can take boy without having him sitting with you. In a case when you want to watch the show but sitting alone I'd secure him by paying off fee. One of our members solves it by instructing mamasan to ensure boy is waiting outside at that and that time , ready to go. But of course that strategy is bit risky if guy is unknown, by saving 500 on drink we may bring home somebody who is not necessarily best pick , specially if we have specific request ( top, bottom , kiss etc ) On another hand discovering great unknown is great to those with sense of adventure, it's why I only ask boy if he is going with me and what about long time , leaving all else to the room setting. After deal is sealed I ask kissing question so he won't feel pressed to lie just to get a deal, In some bars 2000 for ST will be gladly accepted but Jupiter boys may have rather 3K ideas
-
Low season trip to bangkok and phuket 2024
this is danger everywhere , not just in Jupiter, we nurse our drinks and some asshole like vinapu comes and waves in boy we are thinking about . I learned that lesson long time ago and if I have somebody in mind or see somebody I need to off or die , I' bringing him over, at least to tell him I will off him later if not right away. Nothing speeds thinking process like mamasan coming over and asking if we are taking boy sitting with us because customer over there is interested. Also lesson that if we are not inclined to take boy tonight , not to keep him for too long as it may deprive him earning possibilities . Of course this can be mitigated by tipping him properly.
-
Low season trip to bangkok and phuket 2024
Glad to hear you had good time with Jupiter guy. My sentiment about the bar is exactly like yours love-hate, particularly I don't like boys being hidden in corners between their walkouts but my last few odds from there were from very acceptable to very good so there's potential there despite boys disinterested, bar mandated , look
-
Rub out illicit activities in Thai massage shops?
only 75% because one of them did not have room / masseur available at the moment
-
Olympic Games
Not as cute because he is cuter
-
Rub out illicit activities in Thai massage shops?
remember that 82.43 % of statistics are made on the spot
-
US border agents must get warrant before cell phone searches, federal court rules
mind you plenty of illegal things are available to those with an internet access
-
Olympic Games
One can't get any better visual treat than hunky yet cute today's gold medalist in gymnastics from Philippines
-
US border agents must get warrant before cell phone searches, federal court rules
I did not know you are so cruel
-
Olympic Games
I spend all my days now watching Olympics, my fist such treat since Barcelona games in 1992 but missed competition you are referring to. I like direct competition sports more then those where score depends of judges like gymnastics, diving etc
-
US border agents must get warrant before cell phone searches, federal court rules
while smart it may raise another set of scrutiny - who carries phone without anything on it , specially when it looks well used already ?
-
Kunlavut advances to quarter-finals
very cute and deserves medal just for looks. He should take heart from Iga Swiatek case , who lost her game yesterday in tennis even if she was very heavy favorite. That's the beauty and tragedy of games, giants crumble and underdogs steal somebody else's regalia
-
Mobile Foreign Currency Exchange Service Unveiled in Pattaya
yes but few times when I really needed it it turned out none is nearby or is closed or offers poor rate.
-
Rub out illicit activities in Thai massage shops?
I was never offered sexual services in massage shop, I'm too impatient to wait for an offer and make move first.
-
Dick's Cafe Jomtien
Those days even Queen was paid 10 pounds a day perhaps, no ?
-
Time to return
make sure I'm around when you do it
-
Time to return
In Thailand and possibly in other countries when living person, usually monarch or president is on the banknotes or some religious or otherwise revered figure from the past one risks also legal trouble.
-
Time to return
is not awkward , it's very fucking rude. I must say never saw it in Thai bar but did somewhere else on few occasions. Most cruel was in Fes , Morocco and it was done to beggar. Asshole who did it looked local, definitely not European , he was met with angry howls by other locals even if he gave the money.
-
Is this apple video insulting to Thailand??
cultural sensitivities can never be underestimated. Often we can easily live with infractions but still we don't like them. I always recall one guy, veteran of my few offs from Tawan who came sporting new hairdo which I liked, aware about touching head taboo I asked if I can touch it and his answer was simple ' yes but I don't like"
-
Is this apple video insulting to Thailand??
can't play video, it tells me ' Video is private"
- Low season trip to bangkok and phuket 2024
-
Time to return
neither do I as long as it's not me who does it. I prefer discrete way of patented "Vinapu Tuck"
-
Post graduate studies in Thailand
hungry always thinks about the bread
-
The ‘fearless young activists’ thrown in jail for climate campaigns in Cambodi
and likely neither Russia, USA and India unless ruling would suit them . Court is for small fish to sort out their issues without getting big powers involved and sucked in