Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. of course it does and for some bars it may be unsurmountable obstacle to survive till next high season - see sad fate of Sol
  2. for me distinction of Tomahawk is that it was only bar in Thailand where I was brought in by tout on the street
  3. Tomahawk
  4. vinapu replied to ggobkk's topic in Gay Thailand
    Strait (Straight ? ) Settlement's ones should be particularly interesting
  5. hopefully as Dick's , not something else
  6. relatively early closing (midnight )was their feature for last few years . I guess most of their guys have other duties at daytime
  7. Yes, bordering on dishonesty when client is left to fend for himself
  8. thank you for a lead, it's one of those mobile places ?
  9. Rest assured, there's whole brigade here. If course we never start thread about where to find the best because surely we wouldn't agree but common denominator is , we love it. Beauty of that dish is that almost everywhere it tastes bit different, even if ingredients are more or less the same , proportion are not and it ranges from sweet to outright hellishly spicy.
  10. if you are there most likely you will be first one to discover. In meantime go to Salt and Pepper behind the TukCom
  11. some rooms in QuarterSalaDaeng, 21SalaDaeng and Furama Sathorn have full kitchen or kitchenette as well
  12. very accurate. I happened to be in USA on that Saturday and after watching comments on TV hypocrisy was first which came to my mind.
  13. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Vietnam
    You mean hotel's name or city ? For what I know central district of HCMC is still called Saigon
  14. vinapu replied to ggobkk's topic in Gay Thailand
    name change enticed him ?
  15. vinapu replied to ggobkk's topic in Gay Thailand
    curiosity satisfied, I was hoping he may be incarnation of one Jupiter boy who disappeared into thin air but no, CoCo is not that one. as for being nosy, sometimes I'm but not to satisfy my very low need for gossip but rather for out of thirst for good leads. Being notoriously bad reading pictures I rely more on word of mouth and what I see in flesh in 3 dimensions
  16. vinapu replied to ggobkk's topic in Gay Thailand
    +1
  17. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    and they have screwed up priorities
  18. and that is one of those things we want to know but can't google it
  19. I know people who fly over half the earth to embrace certain Thai boys so that breakfast trip doesn't seem extravagant
  20. vinapu replied to ggobkk's topic in Gay Thailand
    Nothing wrong to lose will power and off guy we like even if this runs against our religious beliefs in butterflying. Not sure I miss Mama Lucy as much as you do but friends don't need to agree on everything. Sleeping alone on 3rd night seems to confirm my finding that day 3 is the worst jet lag wise. I start wondering who your star CoCo is but no, don't read me as being nosy. I'm bit worried about your comment that there were no real 'wows ' at Jupiter . I'm not big fan of that bar but looks wise their boys used to be consistently the best, at least for those tired eyes.
  21. it could be just bad luck, my friend who visited mid week about 2 weeks ago told me bar was pretty full. But fact the he went with you right away not waiting for show seems to confirm that times are tough.
  22. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    aren't you overestimating him? thank you for confirmation new rule work
  23. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Vietnam
    it looks it was good idea to give up on election bid early in the game

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.