vinapu
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: Cruisy Hotel saunas
Everything posted by vinapu
- I might head to Bangkok
-
African Boyz Pattaya
I like to think you are right
-
African Boyz Pattaya
You are looking for trouble.
-
The best twink massages ?
Right, tell them you want this and this masseur and you will get him
-
Scams on Grindr
Hopefully you still pay your share
-
Any eperience with Le Siam hotel?
Visitors no problem at all. Reception is on 5th floor so if you room is on another floor you will not pass by at all as entry is by car. If one is super discreet service elevator from parking can be used 7/24 so even on 5th floor reception will not see you. As for noise it may be some from construction besides during day but that depends on where your room is
-
Hotels in Bangkok under 1200b
He knows and is just teasing us. If not there are taxis on Suriwong to go there easy and fast ( about 20 seconds including haggling over fare)
-
Hotels in Bangkok under 1200b
Try Nantra Silom in soi 8, just few meters from soi 6 massages
-
The Tartawan
Don't you have legs? It, s just short and interesting walk there from Tarntawan with big chance of catching somebody, s eye
-
Any eperience with Le Siam hotel?
I join the praise chorus, along with Raya, Baan Silom and Furama Sathorn, Le Siam is among my favorite four hotels in the area.
-
Thai Sex Workers Demand Legalization for Basic Rights
+1
-
Scams on Grindr
I take it as they don't want to be contacted by MB's offering their services. As somebody mentioned above never assume anything when engaging with guys from apps until is over but it is safe to assume that when guy is looking for money he will let you know at one point so better be prepared with some cash
-
Scams on Grindr
Perhaps you farted afterwards?
-
Second Visit
It was certainly my twin brother, just 5 months older
-
Record-Breaking Heatwave Continues
Still no snow, sigh
-
Tawan Bar in Bangkok Closed: Police Raid Reported
If they need to change name hopefully it will be to Sun / tawan in Thai /. Thank.you for an uplifting report. Not all hope lost it seems.
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
Please wait in line for your turn, 😆
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
I stand firmly by what I said based on the picture. May change mind if see boy in question on flesh.
-
Paying the price
Board no, but some if us got more wrinkles and less hair
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
New top looks very handsome
-
I might head to Bangkok
My favorite hotels in area are Raya, Baan Silom soi 3, Le Siam and Furama Sathorn. Stay only one night in Furama Silom and liked it. Nothing scary about Bangkok but bring more money. No hotel on silom area will.m make fuss about visitors. Silom and Suriwong after midnight may be cruisy.
-
Planning a trip to Phuket
You may want to read my report from January trip. I stay on Paradise Complex which epicenter of gay life in Phuket, not that is much left of it. Don't remember name of hotel but was right beside Zag, main gay venue in Phuket. I did not have much luck on my 2 days/ nights there but still I m glad I went
- Busy but not in JC
-
Busy but not in JC
fortunately now we have apps in our hour of need, not to mention massage places are everywhere
-
Busy but not in JC
indeed, remember all we need is one bar and one boy in it as long as he meets our specifications