vinapu
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: My Cambodian Dream
Everything posted by vinapu
-
500 baht extra for masseur to climax
Whole soi 6 is one big choice.
-
Patpong comings and goings
If you have me in mind , which i suspect, expect letter from my lawyer. I say " I don't like boys, I like girls" . When I had moment last trip when I was not sure I need somebody for thr night I duly proclaimed here that I suspect I am turning lesbian but it was cleared away.
-
Tawan Bar in Bangkok Closed: Police Raid Reported
....to a degree since I didn't express desire to take home anybody. Gang assembled, bar one , were guys I did not engage in the past. Plus who in his right mind gives warmth to ATM ?
-
One Night In Bangkok!
Yes. I had 12 hours layover in Dublin beginning of the month and luggagevwas tagged AND DELIVERED to final destination by Air Lingus. It was nice to do luggage free sightseeing.
-
Patpong comings and goings
Last night Hot Male half full for the show but Dreamboys packed. Lots of new faces in Dreamboys although few geriatrics are still there I cluding one who I consider too old even in old Classic Boys at end of soi Twilight.
-
Patpong comings and goings
Double post
-
Tawan Bar in Bangkok Closed: Police Raid Reported
Last night arround 8.30 at least 8 guys from there on the corner. Good Samaritan looking like KFC man and dressed like myself passed by, grabbed one boy , went with him to 7 /11 a bought 500 baht worth of beer for boys to warm themselves up in these chilly +30 degrees evening.
-
Patpong comings and goings
That and experience telling me that exceptions apply. Never excellent but I had few quite very good offs from there in recent post covid years.
-
Patpong comings and goings
Yesterday's observations. Screwboys now is GoodBoys but according to mamasan that is only change made. Hot Male beer bar street level at 8 .30 more staff than customers. Went to Jupiter with another member at 10.15. Singer was singing trying to.m outscream himself. What waste of talent. After 30.mi uses I was ready to leave but mercifully walkabout started. Lots of new faces, more than half never seen before which I take as good sign. Tipped most deserving for looks in my eyes hoping for some vague smile or at least an eye contact but ot to avail. So one sarcastic may say "all normal ". Had he smiled off would be in the books as I freshly exchanged money. As consolation boy I offed in July last year while sitting with another client , recognized me, smiled and came to shake hands . Made my visit there and restored himself on the "Good guys from Jupiter " list. We were only two farang in audience. At one point I counted 8 guys sitting with customers but only one of them with man. I was hoping to spot three guys but none of them in the roster yesterday. Add to this 4 guys I was hoping to see in Pattaya in previous 2 days, who were also gone at least temporarily and warning comes to mind not to count on seeing guy we are dreaming about before our trip. Show bit more progressive than used to be with ot one but two rigid members presented unobstructively. Former New Twilight and then Queens Club is now @smiles , lesbian bar for tomboys according to handsome guy who emerged from the door. Banana Club packed for the show at midnight but only 3 farangs detected including undersigned humble nobody.
-
Tawan Bar in Bangkok Closed: Police Raid Reported
Confirming your findings from my walk at arround 8 pm. Two guys were already on duty on the corner. It seems , from my talk to them that they also have some hope for reopening but probability that it will be under new name was mentioned by one of them.
-
Tawan Bar in Bangkok Closed: Police Raid Reported
Correct
-
Visiting Pattaya in July
Luckily for Thailand
-
The best twink massages ?
Don't panic. Worst which may happen is need to show finger to one of those wives. Need if that perhoas 0.236 %
-
AirAsia Cambodia Takes Off
Aparently itS bad form to make fun of one's name
-
Pattaya Sky Ride offfers Helicopter Tours
I wonder how much it will be. Certainly great way to treat somebody,s precious friend.
-
Second Visit
In which direction? Being low scale dinner I somehow overlooked the place.
- I might head to Bangkok
-
African Boyz Pattaya
I like to think you are right
-
African Boyz Pattaya
You are looking for trouble.
-
The best twink massages ?
Right, tell them you want this and this masseur and you will get him
-
Scams on Grindr
Hopefully you still pay your share
-
Any eperience with Le Siam hotel?
Visitors no problem at all. Reception is on 5th floor so if you room is on another floor you will not pass by at all as entry is by car. If one is super discreet service elevator from parking can be used 7/24 so even on 5th floor reception will not see you. As for noise it may be some from construction besides during day but that depends on where your room is
-
Hotels in Bangkok under 1200b
He knows and is just teasing us. If not there are taxis on Suriwong to go there easy and fast ( about 20 seconds including haggling over fare)
-
Hotels in Bangkok under 1200b
Try Nantra Silom in soi 8, just few meters from soi 6 massages
-
The Tartawan
Don't you have legs? It, s just short and interesting walk there from Tarntawan with big chance of catching somebody, s eye