vinapu
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: My Cambodian Dream
Everything posted by vinapu
-
Unplanned Bangkok Trip (March 2024)
.... when lights are turned off
-
Bangkok April 2024 Brief Trip Report
I asked that question two different boys on two different occasions on different trips and answer was the same - management thinks it's client who should pursue boy , not other way around. While there's certain logic in that as some Tawan customers may attest - there boys approached clients freely and shy ones could feel unduly pressed. But end of day result of such policy is that a lot of Jupiter customers leave with impression that boys are not interested at all an nobody can blame them. Only because I braved and offed few guys from there I know that as soon as they are seated with us , behavior goes back to normal so to speak. On another hand I can confirm that it's a bit of truth in opinion that their boys tend to rush things , specially on the first meeting. Again it's not universal - I even know one member who foolishly declined boy's offer to extend peace discussion till morning for very modest consideration. Some people are such wasters !
-
Bangkok April 2024 Brief Trip Report
what do you mean? not even that handsome ticket seller or those two tall handholding visitors in hall 12 ?
-
Unplanned Bangkok Trip (March 2024)
again , it comes down to an individual guy's behavior and along with similar cases I can recall very opposite, when sweetness actually increased or indeed appeared behind closed door.
-
Bangkok April 2024 Brief Trip Report
In Jupiter I did not mercifully notice much effort to extract tips. Perhaps when boy is sitting with customer is making some moves but during their walkabouts mostly there are disinterested stares as mandated by the boss. After that they usually sit in the shadows waiting until somebody calls them over.
-
The sacred Pak Ou Caves of Laos
program allowed 30 minutes and that was sufficient.
-
The sacred Pak Ou Caves of Laos
Definitely worth visiting and easy to arrange in Luang Prabang. There are also packages including elephant sanctuary, Lao whisky producing village and Kuang Si waterfalls, worthy destination on it's own.
-
Bangkok April 2024 Brief Trip Report
it's indeed is, it's why I, who usually look for a smile before deciding on the boy rarely off from Jupiter but almost always visit it on my first or 2nd night in Bangkok. For esthetics of looking at their handsome crew and then look for earthly pleasures nearby, in other bars
-
Unplanned Bangkok Trip (March 2024)
I did not notice any change recently but can say that street behavior largely depends of boys , some are clingier than others. Generally it's like you described above - clingy in bar but reserved on the street and I like it for the same reason - fear of attracting unwanted attention and offending local sensibilities. In the past I recall few extreme cases when boy suggested he will follow me at distance and we meet in front of hotel. I suspected it had more to do with desire not being seen walking with man by prospective girl customers. One even plainly admitted that.
-
Bangkok April 2024 Brief Trip Report
not that it's an overwhelming task although at first look seems like one owing to bar mandated disinterested look boys there sport. But when you invite them to sit with you they may be all clings and smiles.
-
Bangkok April 2024 Brief Trip Report
it could be some previous history
-
Bangkok April 2024 Brief Trip Report
definitely not a case last night with that clip
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
Joy, the waitress from Happy Beer Garden once told me : " Dad you are like me , you like boys and I like boys "
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
Ok, duly changed to "I'm"
-
Bangkok April 2024 Brief Trip Report
yes, when somebody says ' take it' I can hear, when he says ' give me that" I still don't
-
Bangkok April 2024 Brief Trip Report
I thought so until last night I tried to watch Perth Nahun clip 10tazione posted in BL thread. I couldn't hear and gave up. Luckily this morning it seems all good with my hearing so I will watch it again. I wonder if it was me or something in actual recording .
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
while characters may be be reflecting desire of young woman their good looks well corresponding to what I'm looking for so it seem both sides of divide are happy.
-
Anti-coup plans not finalized
that's sad part about Thailand
-
Unplanned Bangkok Trip (March 2024)
Upsetting indeed for both of you but I' say it's more an asshole story than taxi driver one. Similar situation happened to one of our members while walking to hotel with boy, passerby said something to which boy responded , no further commotion though. Later when asked buy explained that guy said something about him being whore to which boy responded, "after I finish with this one I go and fuck you' or something to this effect.
-
Unplanned Bangkok Trip (March 2024)
I wouldn't worry about driver, in his work he saw it all and more.
-
Laotian tourist’s 80,000 baht gold necklace stolen in Pattaya
I'd not restrict it to just Asian cultures, we in the West like to flash our success too , perhaps less with gold but we are not free of all that glitter either. This guy , like many other tourists everywhere forget about basic precautions to be taken when traveling or partying and paid for that dearly. Worst part is that lesson won't be learned and we will hear the story of stolen gold necklace in Pattaya very soon.
-
Record-Breaking Heatwave Continues
I wouldn't postpone any trip due to weather as it tends to change so there's always hope ( and a danger of deterioration ) . Wild swings intensified , I agree but are not complete new . I have daily habit of checking temperatures history in my city ( easy click, they have it ready) and for yesterday May 1st it varied from +28 to -2 with snow, both extremes within living memory. Those missing cherry blossoms still had whole Japan to discover so I wouldn't be too sorry for them.
-
Record-Breaking Heatwave Continues
he is clearly overdressed for such heat
-
Record-Breaking Heatwave Continues
then we will be complaining about rains which were supposed to stop but did not.
-
In Progress Trip Report (April 2024)
you have a good heart ! No rush but happy that you did not forget about us