Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. no shortage of those who accept that but in reality of boy hunting sometimes we may encounter situation when we need to decide whether we are pursuing given boy or 3000 overnight fee. I had cases when they were holding firm and I gave up on them and when they were holding firm and I yielded.
  2. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    Usually we are tempted to say it must be something in the water but this seems to be serious matter and frequent occurrence. This guy was way too young to be struck by loneliness or depression but who knows?
  3. vinapu replied to Wellhellothere's topic in Gay Thailand
    you mean like Mararoni21 , it was his story , I only alerted our readers about it
  4. vinapu replied to Wellhellothere's topic in Gay Thailand
    most people enter go-go bar alone so you will be in the mainstream, rest assured. Leaving go-go bar alone is by no means guaranteed and if happens may be considered failure either because you are too picky or bar is not staffed properly
  5. despite his flaws that comparison is not fair to Hun Sen. Germany on day of Hitler's demise want not better off than on his ascent to power in Jan 1933
  6. I did not know people live that long
  7. he was nasty dictator like them all but it needs to be admitted he brought great degree of stability and then development to otherwise horribly tormented country
  8. vinapu replied to Wellhellothere's topic in Gay Thailand
    As macaroni said above you have choice. At least you will have beer, if you order bottle of water it still will be the same 500. Banana Club in soi 4 has lower drink prices, not sure it's 300 or 400 . Speaking about choice , old KLM joke ; Stewardess is asking passenger " will you have a lunch?", ' do I have a choice ?" , ' yes , yes or no". I guess the same about visiting go-go bar
  9. vinapu replied to Wellhellothere's topic in Gay Thailand
    yessssss !
  10. vinapu replied to Wellhellothere's topic in Gay Thailand
    +1, in some bars add the show to list of goodies provided, in some even with glimpse of cock or even chance to get grasp of one for a tip during big cock parade. great sightseeing report in your blog about Santa Cruz neigbourhood in Bangkok Santa Cruz church and Kudeejeen – ShamelessMack2 (travel.blog)
  11. When I arrived in beginning of January I was very pleased with speed immigration line was moving , This is what I reported in my thread: " .... arrived at 17.40. Immigration line was hair rising but speed was world beating. It was second longest I saw in BKK ever and still with all booths opened and personnel wisely directing internationals even to “ASEAN or Thai only” booths when they were free it moved shockingly fast." On departure though, early morning , like 5.30 am, lines for passport check were too long and moving too slow but reason was clear, more booths were unstaffed than staffed. World's best procedures on departure are in USA and Canada where you just check into flight and go, forget about stamping or checking you out. On arrivals there it's completely different story though.
  12. I only know one thing, filling it's less than half price I'd pay at home
  13. yes , in most bars 500. If you off models from Moonlight , but only models, it's 1000
  14. sorry , I messed it up , name is Dr. Smile. I have price list below. It's located between Soi 4 and Patpong 2 on the same side of Silom
  15. I'd say 3 times out 5
  16. based on my January trip I'd say so. With a bot of bargaining or luck you may find 3000-ers, some guys may try as high ad 5000 , even 6000 but if you are firm they should go to more reasonable level. Some know their price and surprisingly hold firm. In such a case probably better to find suitable substitution unless you really have hots for given guy.
  17. too bad I will not be there . I'd certainly splurge on special air-conditioned on such special occasion
  18. still none in the immediate vicinity of Boyztown even if few years ago there were 2, both gone. Now one in need must to to the Bitch (spelling ?) Road
  19. vinapu replied to AndyUK's topic in Gay Cambodia
    How come quotation from Harrystilees comes as one from me ? It was him who reported on Birdcage and Pride
  20. vinapu replied to AndyUK's topic in Gay Cambodia
    excellent for me, both of them , also Saravoan Palace Hotel nearby I stay at previously ( that one closes at night so if you are coming past midnight you need to wake up night guard, still no issues with visitors other than knowing smile )
  21. vinapu replied to AndyUK's topic in Gay Cambodia
    welcome to the forum last two trips I stay at OK Boutique and OK Palace , two sister hotels right behind National Museum and none made any fuss with visitors even in deep middle of the night.
  22. vinapu replied to Riobard's topic in Gay Bangkok
    there's the word that some enterprising motorsai drivers are offering lift on that distance for meager 20 baht
  23. certainly not this PM
  24. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    or encourage them to take even more debt
  25. I'd ask mother of those two boys first

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.