Everything posted by vinapu
-
Patpong last night
You are much better then me with live reporting so better members mitigate their expectancies.
-
Thai airways returns
I flew with them from Tokyo yesterday and must say that meal they served was probably best airplane meal I ever get.
-
Patpong last night
There,s similarly tittled thread already but I could, t find it so started new one. Arrived early evening yesterday. Decimated by long trip and jet lag still managed to do short survey of realm. Area much busier than in July, my last time here. A lot of young farangs. One visitor on Patpong market was, so stunning that I almost pretended to tipple over something, just to hang on to him for brief moment to keep my balance but regained my composure and dropped idea. Patpong market and soi 4 fairly busy. With another member visited Jupiter. House half full just be fore show started but filled in with big group of visitors soon after. Show pretty brief, I think just 4 numbers but two erections visible. Mao, heavily tattooed hunk who left to Moonlight while ago is back. Three walkabout, first in briefs, no numbers, second in white shorts, no numbers and last one in black jeans, with numbers although quite a few of the guys did not have one meaning thay are already booked. During walkabout I tipped 2 best looking guys and expected as minimum acknowledging nod or smile during next walk but no. I was like transparent. So same old there, handsome but disinterested guys. Good for them but I took off for Moonlight. As it was 11.45 crowd was thinning, few floor boys still available and few modes, dressed already. Hoping to see one of three guys but to if them did ot show up tonight and third one, while sitting was, already booked by some Asian, as attractive as himself. Off to Hot Male beer bar, quite a crowd. Got myself a drink, invited one of their boys for his but he was, still doing some errands prompting comment from one of the patrons " you bought him drink and have nothing to show for it". Lost all hope for warm bed tonight but there, s still Suriwong where I spotted guy I offed in the past few times. Bingo! So to summarize, Patpong still alive and presents a lot of opportunities.
-
Fraud At Foodland?
Arrived in Bangkok yesterday in order to to through investigation mandated by both Michelin and UNESCO. Will report my findings when jet lag eases up.
- Go-go etiquette
-
Go-go etiquette
While it can be argued such boy's behavior is a cancer, thankfully is not malignant one and happens quite rarely. I had my share of disappointments but in comparison to grand total it, s still miniscule, microscopic even I'd venture. Not only boys sharing tricks, we talk about them too.
-
first time closeted guy, seeking advice on how/where to have muscle intimacy experience in US or abroad
Thailand is your destination. Far enough to ensure discretion an has all resources you are looking for at disposal for relatively small consideration. As for being shy, guys in business here saw it all and three times as much so you can relax. There s nothing in the handbook that you can t stay in shorts for a while. I had money boys hired who tried the same, not with much success I haste to add.
-
Top New Year tourism destination in Cambodia
But it is bit crude if you ask me
-
Massage Venues near Prime
New readers are always welcomed here and as novelty we always have them in mind
-
Swampy
Now with red trains I don't think Don Muang is that inconvenient
-
Top New Year tourism destination in Cambodia
Make sure you try Hanuman beer, dark is bit better than blue
-
Scams in Apps
too much of a chore, easries just to go to Moonlight or Tawan
-
Scams in Apps
I use apps ( Grindr only) rarely even if I comb through it regularly to see what is on the market but would never reveal my location without securing what expected compensation will be . My problem with apps is that I read pictures poorly and whoever shows in the lobby usually looks less attractive than on the pics.
-
David Soul RIP
You know another Vinapu apart from me?
-
Fraud At Foodland?
animals are best to assess what good food is
-
Madrid Pizza Place in Patpong
agree with first part but somehow doubt about second as I drag my guys there very rarely , perhaps grand total twice. I usually dine there with forum friends or alone if find myself hungry in the area. Last time I tried to order different pizza that my usual and she was shocked what's wrong with me so I changed order to normal one.
-
Madrid Pizza Place in Patpong
you are supposed to eat there , not gossip
- Assumption Cathedral; luncheon Mandarin Oriental’s La Normandie
-
Retirement Visa in Thailand
and just few sois away from Boyztown
- Assumption Cathedral; luncheon Mandarin Oriental’s La Normandie
-
Fraud At Foodland?
I don't think we know much about food which is expensive and hard to swallow either
-
Fraud At Foodland?
I wanted to say the same but omega was faster, eh be young again !
-
Fraud At Foodland?
It's on Jayavarman VII str ( 172 str ) , one block north of National Museum, so quite posible we are taking about the same place
-
Saranrom Park & Muscles massage shops
there are more here but I'm only one who looks like KFC man from all that muscle chasing
-
Go-go etiquette
Can't say much about Quarter Silom as I was there only once and one night at that, perhaps others will say more. In Tarntawan should be little problem as thye are used to their guest's guests but they have security guard by elevator and he may be theoretically obstructive. Raya , site of my first private show mentioned above is best option in my opinion. If you room is not on 5th floor where reception is located , you go directly to your room with your guests bypassing reception entirely. If your room is on 5th floor and you want still bypass reception use service elevator in the back, by car park. Both that and main elevator are operated by card you will be given when checking in. So if you ask me, Raya it is