Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. apparently money doesn't smell, ask Vespasianus
  2. another familiar face and at the very center at that
  3. I'm happy for Pattaya and Thai economy but have some doubt about how they managed to come up with that 2.5 billion figure that fast. Another case of 87.43 % statistics are made on the spot perhaps?
  4. great news all passengers and crew got out safely
  5. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in The Beer Bar
    I'm very happy with most of those leftovers
  6. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in The Beer Bar
    first you need to find him, no?
  7. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    like all people growing up on the tree I'm used to some roughing up
  8. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in The Beer Bar
    absolutely doable but why I should visit museum for you ? Usually I do it for myself. If you comb through my reports you will find relation from National Museum, both Bank of Thailand museums, Caravaggio computerized exhibition in Bangkok Art Centre and even Patpong Museum. If you want to broaden your horizons by reading about some rarely visited Cambodian temples or what I found on other side of Mekhong river in Luang Prabang it's all in my respective report right here in the forum. Like you math teacher used to tell you ' do your homework Marc "
  9. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    I rather be on the ground there
  10. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in The Beer Bar
    Thailand and Cambodia for sure, hope is more than once during year. But sex travel? oh ,no, no no, no. Museums , malls ,markets and temples yes but sex ? If any at all , weekends and weekdays only.
  11. and locals to their homes. As we know from ARL in BKK , a lot of passenger on airport train are just commuting locals, getting in and off on the way to and from airport
  12. Hey, you are not foolish after all, welcome to the forum and Happy New Year to all readers of trip reports and those who skip them hastily
  13. that's what I suspected, lol
  14. don't tell us you offed boss himself !
  15. I got a word that some boys, specially on hunky side are harvesting high season and 6000 LT is being quoted by guys who happily combed through my stamp collection overnight for 4000 as late as last July.
  16. not only that, animals are drinking water , we drink gin
  17. That New Year spread looks impressive and yummy indeed. Hope that translated to good business tonight
  18. vinapu replied to TMax's topic in The Beer Bar
    some people have all luck in life
  19. vinapu replied to TMax's topic in The Beer Bar
    thank you , I wish you that this return comes sooner than later
  20. what do you mean ? How excellent can be better ?
  21. make your life easy and read every second sentence or even if you feel like speedy Gonzales , every second paragraph. Point to make long report is so those who like them long can enjoy more of what they like and those who like them short can use advice just above. Still thank you for making effort , if not reading , at least noticing they are here
  22. Thank you , I guess so and did not take any personal offence. I don't mind being criticized for my reports though , if only because when re-reading them and I do that at least once a year, I see they could use a lot of fine tuning. But where I found offending logic is fact that travel, posts are criticized my posters who don't bother with theirs. I'd say write something first and than have a go at others for the same. Whenever somebody writes about their adventures I'm grateful because I know first hand how much time it takes. Like with every other posts , if readers found it not interesting it's easy procedure to skip and go to the next thread or even have a walk with the dog instead. Sometimes posts are repetitive and it's for a reason - new readers , who can't be expected to comb through whole forum in order to learn how to get to Arena or if they have twinks at Tawan (yes, now they do and some very attractive at taht) .
  23. That's nice and thank you, remember English is not my first language.
  24. Thank you and i marvel how you find time to write yours in almost real time. I dropped that idea long time ago , saving precious vacation time for debaucheries.
  25. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I sadly need to say that none of the boys they were showing in July and I had hots for is showing in their rooster now so quite a turnaround

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.