Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. I need money for my boys
  2. 10 hours! That's commuter flight for some of us.
  3. They are throwing those numbers hoping nobody will do what you just did I. E. run through the numbers thrown at us
  4. Thay have steady, mostly government jobs with generous, benefits, they can hold till quite advanced age and still be sought while raraly if at all that can be said about escorts. In certain professions older you are more in demand you may be but very few whores can say that.
  5. Spot on my friend. You said it better than I would as my lack of schooling shows up from time to time.
  6. It always puzzles me what minimum salary has to do with selling one's ass or pussy for that matter. Few of willing guys and /or girls are doing that in Thailand to avoid death from hunger. Rather they are looking for way to supplement what thay earn using whatever assets they have at their disposal. In few minutes I'm expecting guy to arrive on new shiny motorcycle. Should I sermon him about minimum salary? I don't think so and I'm sure neither do you.
  7. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    It looks that whoever is being built on former Dusit Thani hotel site, be it condo , hotel or gigantic go-go club will be sporting identical spire famous hotel did. Pics taken from Lumpini this morning. Mahanakhon in the distance.
  8. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Sometimes it happens the same with boys. Yesterday engaged one of Jey Spa therapists and it was a case. Nothing misleading , just picture taken at proper angle as otherwise guy looked the same. I'd say smart marketing
  9. What happens in Pattaya stays in Pattaya but this is not to say you are incorrect
  10. With 6000 baht for overnight quoted to me recently by few Moonlight guys soon $ 2100 will sound like a change but my hope is, not before I'm gone or at least incapable of going to Thailand anymore
  11. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    It looks that soon we will have new hotel of Japanese brand right across Park Silom and I between Thaniya and soi 4. I, m afraid it will.be one of those quite costly place with postcard size rooms like Quarter Silom and Ibis Styles but we will.see when somebody reports from there. Pics taken this morning
  12. I was there just 2 weeks ago I both Siem Reap and Phnom Penh and can tell with certainty that neither hotel.i was staying made any fuss about visitors. Even when one arrived on motorbike and requested a kep to the gated parking area they gave it to him without aby question for him or me. Big chain hotels may be stricter but as everywhere else visitors issue largely depends on property and in fact on staff on duty at given moment. OK Boitique , OK Palace and Saravoan Palace hotels are your sure bets in Phnom Penh with bonus of being close to attractions and all 4 gay bars on existence I know of.
  13. I was there and did not hear anything. This is what happens when one chooses his night companion wisely
  14. Worthy of family destination Pattaya is famous to be
  15. While I second it, noise level at times prevents normal conversation, malady of many Thai bars.
  16. As I reported already here there is hill called Cerro Wank in La Cumbercita, Argentina
  17. And so is Nantra Silom, Wall Street Inn or even Pavillion hotel as long as one finds suitable companion.
  18. It was nice to finally meet you and thank you for finding a time for me. As for tips I,m strong believer in market economy and boys are free to ask as much as they think they can get and we the clints are free to counteroffer, accept or reject it as long as all. Is communicated clearly anf timely I. E.well before deed is done. As with all market conditions things change and for example this trip I had pleasure, actually great pleasure, to interact with guy who gladly accepted overnight fee of exactly 60% of what he was firmly asking for as late as 1 1/2 year ago. Rare example of guy thinking long term and result was 7 offs including 4 days tour of Angkor ruins. When comes to Babe I think after multiple modifications to his face and slimming his body his glory is slowly fading away. He, while still is born performer and looking still attractive, at least for some, rarely now concludes model parade and days of multiple garlands hanging from his neck seem to be gone. Honestly I,d be curious how many of takers he has for supposed 8000 ST. Seems that Mean is rising star, on my recent visit out of 8 garlands distributed, 5 were hanging of his neck. Another night I spotted him dining with Oriental girl at UNESCO Foodland and from I could hear from just passing by their table seems he has very good command of English.
  19. I would, t be so extreme as calling Mamasans crooks and certainly not most of them but I agree that it, s much, much better to seal the deals directly with the boy. I call Mamasan for help only in very rere cases when it, s clear communication with thr guy is problematic. But even then we have Google translate. I know about one case when veteran boy left popular massage place because finally he could,t stand Mamasan demanding his cut of tips
  20. One thing is sure: I'm definitely not a Daniken follower
  21. Doesn, t mean is borrowed from Baccardi. Egyptians and Indians of Central America invented their Pyramids independently of each other. And so did Khmers, who built Koh Ker temple
  22. I agree with Boy69. It's very noble to have principles but some dose of moderation measurement should be used. I,m in Patong now and 36 baht will not buy you HALF of banana pancake (80), all the same like one I paid 30 few days ago in Sukhotai. While on the subject of principles I , for one, on principle don't use credit card when travelling for quite a few reasons. Leave hotel with some finite amount of money thus never will spent more than intended for the outing. Right after you left us , my booked boy messaged he is already free from his engagement and he joined us for dinner at Foodland before we parted ways with another member. No doubt he is the king of this trip for me but that is another story.
  23. Unfortunately I need very strongly to disagree with the last line even if I agree with your post . My worst ever off in 30 odd trips was from Dreamboys ( in short he refused to undress and get if the phone for good 1/2 hr in the room before I kicked him out) and he still demanded full tip even calling mamasan to intervene. Ever since ( Nov 2013 I think) when comes to offing guys I,m biggest homphobe of them all - he was fem gay
  24. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Also recently on my trips to Latin America and Asia immigration officers asked for those boarding passes so better we guard them.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.