Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. not really my style as I like in bar one-on -one interaction but not saying buying bottle is bad deal. On next visit one avoids paying for admission ticket, or otherwise speaking , buying a drink. And as principle I don't like that Jupiter's attitude of reserving or setting aside any seats. But it's just me I guess
  2. not surprised , I also think Mean is hot. As for garlands I think better use of money is to give it directly to the boy. I was told that bar keeps 300 out of 1000 customer pays for pay for a garland. But I guess some patrons like to show off.
  3. in few bars , mainly Jupiter and Moonlight I noticed 'reserved' sign so obviously some customers are utilizing that option to get seat of their choice. In Jupiter is bordering on annoying as often all seats by the stage are reserved.
  4. wouldn't be that short, Babe , York, Mean, Jack, Jar, Mark just to name a few from current crop
  5. right , but doesn't mean they may not enjoy sex with their client
  6. not that I don't agree but I'd say let GP to decide what they like or not without any assumption.
  7. I had case in Amara when guy, tested by me few times before, when collecting his tip mused only half jokingly that I have money for expensive hotel but I'm not generous enough with his tip. Since tip was better than market rate I did not say anything but it was last time we saw each other in privacy of my room
  8. you should politely tell owner ' buzz off' , he should be happy his boys are getting some income which should keep them happy working there
  9. is that bad?
  10. don't exaggerate, you are still alive and well
  11. Thanks God she stay away from Patpong
  12. I took ferry from Wat Arun to Wat Po and survived to tell the tale , no problems whatsoever.
  13. sad state of affairs in sad country. Girl of this age should be in the school , not military
  14. Congratulations, buy the lottery ticket ! Indeed I'd take one which is in both tow row and right column i.e Ken. Reason - tested twice and passed with flying colors.
  15. I wonder who that guy is, LOl
  16. and to those who don't celebrate but gladly use day off because public holiday in their jurisdiction
  17. it should be stressed more forcefully
  18. I was in Siem Reap few times , each one stay in different hotels and never had any problems with bringing guests in, day or night. No problems them joining me for breakfast either ( I always book room for two )
  19. Marc Merry Christmas to you too ! no need to waste energy on attacking me and trying to draw me into discussion I have no intention to partake in. As for cowardly approach, what I can say ? Perhaps quote late Canadian prime minister Trudeau (father of current )who responded to some Nixon's remarks " I was called worse things by better people ". Never short on self-esteem I can live with being called forum "booster". After so many years of posting here I have some reputation on the forum I guess. Whatever that reputation is , it's up to readers to qualify. Nobody is forced to like anything others are posting so if you don't like mine , fine , we can still have a breakfast together at Foodland. Peace and holiday cheer be with you. Amen
  20. interested parties know
  21. While you are right, I must say that I'm one of those frugal when comes to accommodation but for a while on every trip I treated myself with something better for 2-3 nights just to see how it is for the best quarter . I stopped it for two reasons : first I noticed that I tend to spent more time in the room basking in those luxuries, second and most important I noticed that difference in price is much much more that difference in quality offered. Do I really need 4 towels when 2 or even 1 will do? Do I need an iron on whoring trip ? Or full set of kitchen utensils ? Part most discouraging further splurging , for me , being room size queen like floridarob once charitably remarked , was that often rooms while full of amenities were of disappointingly small size.
  22. # me too, only animals are drinking water

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.