Everything posted by vinapu
-
Gay Thai Chat Rooms and Asian Travel Web Sites
only thing to fear is fear itself
-
Pattaya November 2023
400 /person, very reasonable
-
Progressive success in November elections in the U.S.
you must be kidding, in Russia ? , it can not be .
-
Progressive success in November elections in the U.S.
You of all people should know that best after string zombies running USSR in its waning days, fully aware how it all finished
-
Pattaya November 2023
Chacun's son has a gout ? It must be painful , feel sorry for both
-
Progressive success in November elections in the U.S.
Guys , force yourself to be nice. Disagreement is one thing , sometimes unpleasant to digest but it's not excuse to chase somebody away. You don't like somebody , argue or if you don't want to, use handy " ignore " feature or simply don't read his posts but be civil, at least to a degree.
-
Progressive success in November elections in the U.S.
Stalin would be jealous
-
Progressive success in November elections in the U.S.
at least Blinken is sitting close to president , not at other end of 150 m long table which seems to be habit in certain country between Poland and North Korea
-
Thai Tourism Authorities Propose to Unlock 60-Day Visa Exemption for European Tourists
Why ? they like , Russians have only 10 months of winter and then summer and summer.....
-
Apollo massage Bangkok
perhaps need to try him next time
-
Apollo massage Bangkok
All I can say is that I liked both Mai and Alex1 from the picture above
-
Does anyone like the shrimp tails in his food?
enjoy your trip whenever you are going. Hope it's Bangkok.
-
Apollo massage Bangkok
from time to time they send individual pictures with description and min tip stated , I collected several, last one from Oct 29 but I agree that their marketing is all over the place.
- Apollo massage Bangkok
-
Will You Fly On A Russian Made Aircraft?
sometimes I'm under impression airlines don't understand that themselves
-
Does anyone like the shrimp tails in his food?
whenever I'm in urgent need of allergy I order any dish with shrimp , tail on or off and then speed up to a nearest pharmacy to buy a Zirtec
-
Chinese cops to patrol in Thailand?
that's why we love the country
- Sol Bar
-
Seeking Must-Have Line App Contacts for My First Trip to Bangkok!
We do, rest assured you will have fun. Line is very useful and most guys you meet will ask if you have one. Then you can contact them in your hour of need. I don't think you need it for clubs, for that simple visit should work much better but for massage shops , yes is useful as some now are moving to booking system so when you just show up , pickings may be slim which doesn't mean you wont leave happy as you need only one guy. I use Line to communicate with Jey Spa, Apollo and Sabaidee, all others I just go and discuss cryptocurrencies with whoever is at hand and takes my fancy.
-
365 The River massage
have fun ! Next time when we are in BKK at the same time we should talk
-
Apollo massage Bangkok
I already know who will get Nobel Prize next year
-
Boy’s penis permanently damaged in school attack
another case where castration would be most fitting penalty, no anesthetics though
-
Gay Thai Chat Rooms and Asian Travel Web Sites
sometimes it may depending of definition. If I go sightseeing , shopping or dining with guy I had overnight or plan to, I still consider this as sexcapade.
-
Boy’s penis permanently damaged in school attack
hopefully law enforcement will provide the same treatment to offending senior student. alternatively castration will do
-
Will You Fly On A Russian Made Aircraft?
It was not speck, flight was to Narita. Memorable for me not only because of Fuji but also because it was my first A380 flight