Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. it is, it is, sometimes they want eat to socialize but often they are hungry indeed
  2. that's marketing, what if you change mind , after all other criteria are met. I agree not reading profile may be annoying but who said chase is all roses. I like to take boys long time but from time to time and not even that rarely I see somebody I like a lot and he says flat "no" to long time. 3 times out of 4 I gnash the teeth and take him short time , rules tossed out of the window.
  3. I was probably not clear, this is exactly what happened, they streamlined us through security ( I think it was 6 passengers total) and Thai jet was waiting. It even departed bit late to make sure all of us boarded. Luggage , as we said was another issue. For all I know Canada and USA have the same system, if you land there you need to go through immigration at first point of entry even if you continue to another country or another destination within country. Travel forums are full of advices to try not to connect through those countries if you have other options. There were stranger rules in the past, if plane stopped for refuelling , which in days before long range jets were developed was quite common if even one passenger was alighting at refuelling stop all passengers were required to have transit visas. Not sure how it works now if passenger from country , say Canada , requires visas is just transiting in Montreal on his way to Dallas or in New York transiting to Calgary.
  4. hope you busy with more productive stuff there rather then eating. Boy chasing comes to mind
  5. they don't give 7.5 Michelin stars for nothing
  6. apparently no longer a case and all non Thais were let go recently including few Thais as well. How long it will last, only future tells but my guess is , not too long as Issan is not churning that many new recruits it used to.
  7. don't despair , somebody already reported there are taxis for hire at new Siem Reap airport
  8. No idea as all was extremely efficiently handled by Thai. I did not expect my luggage to be reloaded in 20 minutes if that much . By time I approach conveyor there was lady already with my name informing me about delay and telling me that it will be delivered next day afternoon and sent to my hotel. I told her don't bother as day after I'm flying to Phnom Penh so I will pick it up then and this is exacly what happened.
  9. thank you for clarification, I was thinking you were trying to offend my friend spoon, lol
  10. who was naïve, believed
  11. Whatever technical niceties are what counts is that early arrival, been there , done that, few times. But as Peter noticed it may work other way around, Last year what was supposed to be 2 hr layover at Narita was reduced to 20 minutes sprint through security (granted, extremely well streamlined by Japanese and Thai jet was waiting for us few conecting passengers ) . I made it to Bangkok but my luggage did not until next day. Nice gesture was that Just before we took off they warned us that fight to Narita will arrive 100 minutes late even if we departed on the dot. Shocking for me was fact that First and Business passengers were also late exactly as much as we humble economizers.
  12. 50/50, spoon is not Thai
  13. vinapu replied to Kostik's topic in Politics
    not quite, there were no American settlers en masse in Japan and no Japanese were enclosed in bantustans in their country
  14. vinapu replied to Kostik's topic in Politics
    That's the issue there. If Palestine would be independent country and attacked Israel way they did on Oct 7 then world would give Israelis free hand and tell Palestinians 'that's misery your brought upon yourselves". now sympathy is divided and that piece summarizes it neatly
  15. vinapu replied to Kostik's topic in Politics
    and Doneck People's Republic by just 1
  16. vinapu replied to Kostik's topic in Politics
    and would bomb Tokyo bay area not some provincial backwaters
  17. vinapu replied to Kostik's topic in Politics
    this is what wars are about, remind Putin next time you talk to him
  18. vinapu replied to Kostik's topic in Politics
    And that's the mother of all problems and tragedies in Holy Land. There's no equivalence between prisoner and guard and none between an ass and a whip. Israel has every right to defend itself and avenge it's losses but this will create only relatively short reprieve no matter if they eliminate i.e. kill 3 or 333 Palestinians for every one killed Israeli. Hamas behavior was animal like but Palestinian cause is not.
  19. vinapu replied to Kostik's topic in Politics
    not waste at all as we can show how belligerent or peace loving we are. helps to regulate blood pressure without cofrfee, hand specially late in the evening
  20. vinapu replied to Kostik's topic in Politics
    that's not propaganda, that's reality and always had been , losers can't write history because at worst they are dead , at best nobody buys their story because they are, well, losers
  21. vinapu replied to Kostik's topic in Politics
    change 'lunatic dictators" to " pathetic losers" and we can agree
  22. vinapu replied to Kostik's topic in Politics
    no, comparison to USA /Japan situation is not good one as it was Japan who attacked USA , not other way around. American war was or at least started as defensive, Russia's is pure imperialistic adventure .................... and again no because closeness of both territories. Radioactive fallout and all that. nuke is not an option, not only because next step is great unknown but also possibility that by time nuked rocket reaches enemy's territory may explode over own or friendly one.
  23. vinapu replied to Kostik's topic in Politics
    no, they wanted to stop Japanese and they did. I said if they wait week or two more Mother Russia could possibly be richer or Hokkaido
  24. finally voice of reason
  25. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I personally can't care less about the issue as I can't envision myself being in bar at 1 am instead of leaving , boy in tow much earlier. What I'm afraid boys may use thet extension to try to extract more drinks before they roll up their sleeves so to speak. But I agree that allowing to open till 4 but prohibiting alcohols sale past 2 is lunatic. Hard to control and easy to circumvent. I'll be much happier if they remove that idiotic 2-5 pm prohibition of alcohol sales even if I learned how to deal with that as well. With 4 am extension peak hour at Foodland Patpong may move from 2 am to 5 and early risers for reduced price breakfast starting at 5.30 may have to fight to a tables with late night crowd.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.