Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. only thing to fear is fear itself
  2. 400 /person, very reasonable
  3. you must be kidding, in Russia ? , it can not be .
  4. You of all people should know that best after string zombies running USSR in its waning days, fully aware how it all finished
  5. Chacun's son has a gout ? It must be painful , feel sorry for both
  6. Guys , force yourself to be nice. Disagreement is one thing , sometimes unpleasant to digest but it's not excuse to chase somebody away. You don't like somebody , argue or if you don't want to, use handy " ignore " feature or simply don't read his posts but be civil, at least to a degree.
  7. at least Blinken is sitting close to president , not at other end of 150 m long table which seems to be habit in certain country between Poland and North Korea
  8. Why ? they like , Russians have only 10 months of winter and then summer and summer.....
  9. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    perhaps need to try him next time
  10. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    All I can say is that I liked both Mai and Alex1 from the picture above
  11. enjoy your trip whenever you are going. Hope it's Bangkok.
  12. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    from time to time they send individual pictures with description and min tip stated , I collected several, last one from Oct 29 but I agree that their marketing is all over the place.
  13. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    yes
  14. sometimes I'm under impression airlines don't understand that themselves
  15. whenever I'm in urgent need of allergy I order any dish with shrimp , tail on or off and then speed up to a nearest pharmacy to buy a Zirtec
  16. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    that's why we love the country
  17. vinapu replied to 10tazione's topic in Gay Bangkok
    or reader lost his glasses
  18. We do, rest assured you will have fun. Line is very useful and most guys you meet will ask if you have one. Then you can contact them in your hour of need. I don't think you need it for clubs, for that simple visit should work much better but for massage shops , yes is useful as some now are moving to booking system so when you just show up , pickings may be slim which doesn't mean you wont leave happy as you need only one guy. I use Line to communicate with Jey Spa, Apollo and Sabaidee, all others I just go and discuss cryptocurrencies with whoever is at hand and takes my fancy.
  19. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    have fun ! Next time when we are in BKK at the same time we should talk
  20. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I already know who will get Nobel Prize next year
  21. another case where castration would be most fitting penalty, no anesthetics though
  22. sometimes it may depending of definition. If I go sightseeing , shopping or dining with guy I had overnight or plan to, I still consider this as sexcapade.
  23. hopefully law enforcement will provide the same treatment to offending senior student. alternatively castration will do
  24. It was not speck, flight was to Narita. Memorable for me not only because of Fuji but also because it was my first A380 flight

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.