Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. vinapu replied to Kostik's topic in Politics
    Kostik may be so brave because he is outside of reach of Russian 'justice' system and too small fry to waste polonium on him
  2. vinapu replied to Kostik's topic in Politics
    Criticizing Israel or thing Israeli is not anti-Semitism. If that was a case we would have anti-semite Jew right here in the forum who once described El-Al airlines very uncharitably. Are you sure Arabs are serving in the IDF ? I'm pretty sure they are exempt. Honest question , not trying to inflame things
  3. vinapu replied to Kostik's topic in Politics
    of all nations, Israel is first to avoid using underscored word as they are the nation who got most heinous taste of it. Advice of not starting war you can't win doesn't only apply to Hamas, to Israel as well , however noble their justification may be. Crime can't be eliminated by removing criminals, reason for it must be removed. To get away from Middle East, is anybody of sound mind expecting war on drugs to be won without removing market for it ?.
  4. vinapu replied to Kostik's topic in Politics
    with what ? blood of 2 millions?
  5. vinapu replied to Kostik's topic in Politics
    yes , it looks we are very well past ' eye for an eye ' point
  6. vinapu replied to Kostik's topic in Politics
    unfortunately that is how all wars are fought , it's why war is atrocious and those who started it should be universally condemned and perhaps get a taste of own medicine to speed peace process in peoples minds
  7. vinapu replied to Kostik's topic in Politics
    While you are correct we better don't go into match who killed more children . Sounds undigestible for lack of better word.
  8. vinapu replied to Kostik's topic in Politics
    that is unfortunately very sad truth. They started war which is unwinnable for them which is logical and strategic crime itself , fully knowing response will be harsh and blood soaked on their own people.
  9. I used Grindr and found choice underwhelming so I guess it must be something in my water
  10. you mean 5.35 am ?
  11. vinapu replied to Kostik's topic in Politics
    I'm not talking about that case but that argument is off mark. Being elected doesn't prevent saying nonsense and a lot of it. I can think about persons elected to very high positions prone to saying a lot of crap, Orange Overlord comes to mind
  12. vinapu replied to Kostik's topic in Politics
    skilful butchers all three ?
  13. vinapu replied to Kostik's topic in Politics
    violent death is always attributed to killer. It was not 9/11 victims fault that they went to work or see the vista from the top on that fateful day
  14. vinapu replied to Kostik's topic in Politics
    Have you ever been to Gaza? Where those people are supposed to go ? place is crowded and sealed from land and a sea. Seal Manhattan and tell people we are starting blanket bombing so you better go
  15. that my be an issue in Tawan indeed and it may take few visits to learn how to handle those tip requests. But as you noticed all is done in friendly manner
  16. true but original issue was : " they are trying to copy western escorts and charge by the hour now." some of those excuses are fancy indeed not just roommate's lost key or wrongly parked motorbike ( by guy who I know for sure doesn't have one ). My most memorable were middle of the night , like 3 am " I must go now because I must go to gym at 6 am" or " I must go now because I must help my roommate to move in the morning" or one from last night of last trip " I go to buy something to eat and return in 10 minutes" of course never to return but that did not prevent from cheerful message in the morning ' how are you this morning ?, what you are doing today ?"
  17. that may be an issue there I admit but sometimes when I read this kind of statements I wonder how one knows boys are too old / ugly / whatever if in the same breath professes not to step in the said bar / massage joint for years. I'm not trying to be sarcastic and even aiming at your statement particularly but this is quite common here. That doubt is reason I always repeat mantras ' go and see for yourself". There's one member here who admitted not to ever go to Jupiter because I did not like that bar and he seemed to be under influence of my posts stating that. Only when we met face to face and I told him don't listen to me , just go and he did, he turned out to be their fun quite fast.
  18. not that you have much options, they may not let to leave for a while. If you are sitting with boy I suggest you remove your hand from his undies immediately
  19. I thought you are projecting pound to be at par with dollar very soon
  20. yes , we all were young once
  21. this year I was there 3 times, 2 weeks then 3 weeks then 2 weeks and willing gents were abundant enough to keep all my days and nights busy.
  22. we all are, see how fast you improved !
  23. Correct but short times are happening chiefly because guy is not keen on long time and still never any of those said "I must go, 1 hr elapsed" or ' 1hr 1500, 1.5 hr 2000". In massage venues as we noticed it's another story and they charge by time but it makes sense if they want to keep appearance of being legitimate therapists
  24. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    that's bonus for those in bar and boy's company already
  25. that's lunacy, even Kenyans call it Nairobbery

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.