Everything posted by vinapu
-
Laos faces dire shortage of workers
we can't blame sons for their fathers sins. Can't son of serial rapist become cancer cure discoverer?
-
Pink Line offers free rides in November
it needs to be said that in last years they did impressive job building web of public transit on rails. For tourists gives an option of exploring Bangkok's nooks and crannies otherwise less accessible. Next steps- integrated payment system and Latin letter directions on the busses (on some they are already, I know ). I understand that all those 30 days free rides are not coming from government soft heart but are enshrined somewhere in the law.
-
Laos faces dire shortage of workers
glad to learn you guys were busy at work there
-
New Thai Elite Visa Programme DOES target retirees BUT . . .
fully agree, in reality how much we need to eat if we sit on the plane doing nothing for 10-15 hours ? I'm slowly coming to the stage when I will we asking them NOT to wake me up for a meal if I happen to be sleeping when they serve. It happened on my last two longish flight and I was upset at myself I did not do it since sleeping on the plane is rare feast for me.
-
Human penises are getting bigger
You are watching porn again ! You were supposed to paint kitchen
-
Laos faces dire shortage of workers
let's not overreact. highly corrupted country would be one where you arrive with valid visa and border guard still asks for bribe to stamp you in. Or pilot refuses to take off if passengers don't chip in. Or they tell you there's no penicillin in the pharmacy but when you put proper note on the counter and say "keep the change" it miraculously appears from under the counter. I haste to add those my personal experiences accumulated over the years.
-
New Thai Elite Visa Programme DOES target retirees BUT . . .
you are not alone. I see that as well so now miles accumulation is just by-product of flying. If they credit something I take it, if they don't , no harm done.
-
Human penises are getting bigger
you must be on wrong side of history or something
-
Bodybuilder type guys in Thailand
no, usually I ask them 'how much do you want ?", rarely it's other way around ' how much you give me?"
-
Bodybuilder type guys in Thailand
chosen one will get few of those in the room
-
Bodybuilder type guys in Thailand
try purple 500 , then you learn what stampede is
-
Ex-police chief among those allegedly tampered with evidence in Red Bull heir case
golden words. but what is good in this case is that neither public nor media seem to forget about it and is still on the burner.
-
Laos faces dire shortage of workers
and more cement poured on oversized stations
-
Laos faces dire shortage of workers
I saw it but it looks Thais side is not that keen afraid it may put country into debt like Laos. Certainly Thai railways need upgrade but whether it must by high speed type needs to be carefully considered. Country doesn't have few multimillion metropolis like Japan or China has so stream of passengers may not support expense
-
New Thai Elite Visa Programme DOES target retirees BUT . . .
live entertainment indeed, but you made it
-
Bodybuilder type guys in Thailand
stop talking about yourself
-
Military Outlines Plans to Reduce Conscription Quotas
I can confirm that, few years ago one of my boys told me I won't see him next time because he starts service ( near Pattaya of all places, forgot name ) very soon. few month later I was surprised to see him on the stage again. He told me he bought his way out but refused to say how much it cost him
-
New Thai Elite Visa Programme DOES target retirees BUT . . .
you had direct flight to Denpasar from Houston or needed to change somewhere ?. just curious
-
Laos faces dire shortage of workers
one day they will start seeing economic benefits of that rail for sure. As for Thailand , it certainly would be better if railway reached Thai side or at least stopped at the border crossing instaed of middle of nowhere near Vientiane. But certainly it can be improved and extended if money and political will be there. For tourists is big improvement in travel time between Vientiane and Luang Prabang despite of oddity of both cities having airports closer to city center than their railway station. And ticket buying process should be improved but at least they started somewhere.
-
Bodybuilder type guys in Thailand
600$ you can pay in New York but In Bangkok it will be pure waste of resources. Go to bars , you will have additional benefit, for price of drink 400-500 baht you will have option of talking to your chosen one and may be get at least bit intimate. Tawan boys particularly are not famous for being shy
-
Laos faces dire shortage of workers
I always suspected he is NOT Chinese , thank you for making it clear
-
Laos faces dire shortage of workers
I feel beneficiary of Laos problems because I must say looking back , Laos boys are the best. Some are happy to be living in Thailand, some are sending money home and dream about day they will be back but best they are nevertheless
-
New Thai Elite Visa Programme DOES target retirees BUT . . .
as much as I like you I hope never seat next to you on any flight longer than 1 hr. Avoid Air New Zealand, somebody told me they start weighting passengers and charging them for over weight
-
New Thai Elite Visa Programme DOES target retirees BUT . . .
I suspect floridarob just passed by Business class on his way to economy. As least that is what I'd do
-
Patpong comings and goings
Glad to hear all is good in our gay ghetto and things are moving in the right direction. Hope new bar will be successful and will not share fate of now defunct New Twilight. With Chinese owner there's a bit of possibility that he may turn it into another Dreamboys at soi twilight or BBB in Boyztown , Pattaya with their Chinese customers marching right to the bar without paying any attention to offerings in rest of the soi but that remains to be seen. Hope boys at Hot Male are doing well and are as handsome or cute or both as always had been.