Everything posted by vinapu
-
Someone to lift me
My apologies if you feel offended by my comment. It was not my intention. When you arrive, you will notice that Thais are of somewhat smaller frame , even impressively muscled will be likely quite shorter than average farang. No idea what Simpson said about me but whatever it was I always console myself with elder Trudeau of Canada wisdom who commented on some Nixon slur about him " I was called worse things by better people ". Apologies again
-
Someone to lift me
actually I like to lift my boys , at least those I'm able to if only to impress myself that I still can. Must add shamelessly that some of them are impressed too, rightly so considering that 50 Kg twinks are not my territory
-
Patpong comings and goings
yes , that too
-
Patpong comings and goings
Spanish, Roman mythology, somehow I don't expect such sophistry from the owner. Wouldn't simple SUN do the trick? I suspect name has something to do with Peruvian currency also named sol
-
Patpong comings and goings
I'd be happy to join you for weekend of fun but unfortunately airfares are not coming down to my acceptable level so chances are slim. Checking every day though
-
Patpong comings and goings
at least guys sitting outside looks enticing for those tired eyes of mine, specially 2nd from the right. SOL as name of boy bar is way too generic and doesn't make any sense to me. But with those boys as crew I'm somehow optimist.
-
Using Line app to find escorts
I only use Line to contact guys who already gave me their Line contact, either QR code or their Line ID. If guy is asking is I have Line it's usually indicator he is interested in another meeting - ego booster for me. But there's one , I saw already at least 3 times who nover made the move even if i know for sure he has Line. I guess time to leave him alone. A lot of places have Line QR on their websites, one can pick up that code from website to have them on Line. definitely you need to brush off your social skills before landing, otherwise you may be frozen as soon as you enter any bar
-
Someone to lift me
on corner of Silom and Rama 4 there's construction site , they have cranes
-
Bodybuilder type guys in Thailand
yes but with proper attitude chances for fun are multiply of those for disappointment
-
Thailand’s Phat Kraphao world's best best stir-fry
they can say whatever they want , I still think chicken with cashew nuts is the best
-
Pita quits as MFP leader
apparently according to what I read on Gaybutton board constitution requires that leader of opposition must be MP, that's the reason for stepping down
-
PM to look into extending tourist visas to 90 days
why ? for me it makes sense that country which is biggest source of tourists arrivals enjoys visa free entry
-
Geriatric Australian in Black and White Button Down Shirt
or here
-
Pita quits as MFP leader
so sadly for now 1-0 for old establishment
-
Big increases in UK state pensions infuriate frozen expats
in reality it should be fairly easy to catch them , at least those who arrive by air which is majority. Canada is like Brunei, South Korea or Lesotho and has land border with only one country . Records of absence can be obtained from airlines passenger's lists. It's only matter of connecting the dots. Job for AI I guess.
-
Patpong comings and goings
with 5200 views from May 22nd somehow this thread finds it's way to the eyes and hearts of visitors to the forum
-
Patpong comings and goings
thanks God it won't be ' So-So Club ". we are waiting for the first report from inside
-
Big increases in UK state pensions infuriate frozen expats
it's hard not to agree about lottery comment although with option of picking up winning combination. It seems unjust and illogical ( for example in US indexed somebody told me , in Canada not as per list above ) but only UK votes and politicians can solve it. Until then British pensioner's should chose their new home wiser.
-
Economic growth 20 years out
even if we are , and in good form, we will not remember that growth projection , which , when one looks at it with cold eye looks quite sensible
-
In Pattaya now- What to do so early?
don't worry about the rain , you are not made from sugar so you won't be dissolved
-
In Pattaya now- What to do so early?
not at 7 am
-
Human penises are getting bigger
that's very modest for a change😄
-
Chiang Mai Airport plans massive expansion
considering airport is quite close to the city I'm not sure that is such great idea and doubt local population applaud it
-
Suvarnabhumi's SAT-1 terminal to soft-launch Sept. 28
I do. They plan to open new REP airport in October so by time you land we may hopefully have some reports here .
-
Human penises are getting bigger
some people don't know what modesty is