Everything posted by vinapu
-
Pheu Thai popularity plunges in new poll
that's commendable as it doesn't happens too often in politics, keep pre- election promise , that's something
-
Tips for a dfrnt type of sex tourist, pls.
one doesn't try, one doesn't know
-
Tips for a dfrnt type of sex tourist, pls.
You mean not all are to visit Grand Palace , Wat Arun and Reclining Buddha at Wat Po? I'm shocked.
-
Thai to sell its A380 fleet
I agree with your observations but on subject of fading colors - why bother with refreshing logos if plane is slated for sale anyways ?
-
Hidden camera scam exposes vulnerability of online sex workers
that's bottom line
-
Reduce electric train fares to 20 baht max?
bottleneck it is although I don't find it much of nuisance but understand it may be for people unfamiliar with arrangement and Bangkok geography. my biggest problem with Bangkok transit like probably for most of users is lack of fare or at least method of payment integration which with today's technology should be easy to implement. Even if various authorities can't agree on division of fares collected , at least we should be able to pay for various operators using the same means, like Rabbit card for example. System would recognize if card was tapped on BTS, MRT, ARL or SRT lines and direct revenue accordingly. Somebody tod me that in some Asian city one can even pay for small purchases in certain stores using transit car. Wouldn't it be convenient if one could pay for say, coke and KY at 7/11 using Rabbit card ?
-
Hidden camera scam exposes vulnerability of online sex workers
I'm not offended , I tell them right away ' leave that phone alone', mercifully to their credit it doesn't happen too often , even with new untested guys. Earlier in smartphone area it seemed to be more of problem , now everybody got more civilized and sensitive to other's presence. Although exceptions apply - as desrcibed in one of my last year's reports, one of my guys and not even new got so tickled that I told him 'leave that phone alone" that he just packed and left forfeiting following 3 days of income ( ibroght him for Pattaya for 4 days at 4000 a day. But that was special addiction case , later cured.
-
Tips for a dfrnt type of sex tourist, pls.
actually every time I comb through I see quite a few ancients (i.e. people of my own age) on Grindr
-
Riot Sent Paper Rex a Warning for Teabagging Other Team During 'Valorant' Champions Match
no, if you ask me
-
Bodybuilder type guys in Thailand
I'm so disappointed Mermaid turned to be honest girl
-
Current Cambodian airport near Angkor Wat to close
we will be waiting for your first impressions
-
New PM eyes lower domestic air fares
that's steep , specially for such a big market. I can imagine some may balk at such cost, specially for repeated visit.
-
Hidden camera scam exposes vulnerability of online sex workers
While pathetic It may work other way. It was in one of pre-covid trips , I noticed that one of guys I hosted manipulates his phone strange way moving it from one end of table to another and when I asked ' are you trying to record us ?" he did not bother with any answer. Did not protest when I cover it with something either. To this day I'm not sure it was just coincidence, my hyper sensitivity or something sinister.
-
Current Cambodian airport near Angkor Wat to close
I noticed that too. I don't think we will have much choice in choosing airports, they close one and open another. I don't believe story about effect of planes on ancient monuments, airport was close but not THAT close. Somebody made a lot of money of selling land and construction itself. only hope is they organize some form of cheap transportation to the city , otherwise we need to swallow taxi prices
-
Bodybuilder type guys in Thailand
lucky coincidence, I was there 2 weeks ago and saw some phone under Mermaid's tail without realizing it was Ketihamrose's
-
Reduce electric train fares to 20 baht max?
hopefully one day trains reach Mor Chit bus station
-
Current Cambodian airport near Angkor Wat to close
it looks that eventually we will have rail linking new airport and city of Siem Reap. When ? who knows . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjrzCq4EuEc But when I was in Laos in 2013 talk about railway from China border to Vientiane only started and seemed like pipe dream and now we have it
-
Summer in Bangkok, another trip report this year
I don't , but hope and pray you are right and I'm wrong. As I said above my yearning to be there before end of 2023 has price tag. 2024 is different story
-
Summer in Bangkok, another trip report this year
yes , as long as fares drop to my acceptable level
-
China to drop COVID antigen test requirement
about time
-
Bodybuilder type guys in Thailand
In case he wants to change his mind ?
-
Bodybuilder type guys in Thailand
-
Reduce electric train fares to 20 baht max?
correct although my post covid observation from 3 trips there this year is that Thais , like other nations, got fond of working from home and I did not see such crowds like in say 2019 that at times platforms at Siam were filled to capacity, scary sight or train left the airport already filled past capacity.
-
Pheu Thai popularity plunges in new poll
not necessarily, They can change things only if they are in power so it may be just tactics, nasty but just tactics.
-
Summer in Bangkok, another trip report this year
I will try although I set myself strict limit on airfare about 1200 USD which at the moment looks almost impossible to achieve but who knows ? Nov/Dec not this year as I have another, quite firm, plans for that period I was first I think that the reason, not enough flights, it won't change until big Chinese airlines return to the skies en masse, at least for Asian direction