Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. so do I. Location could be beaten only by Raya They actually were checking Id of the visitors. Their main advantage was that they had several massage boys who could be offed to one's room upstairs. Now it's just empty shell of the building waiting to be demolished I guess
  2. His story was very probable. As long as they tell up from I don't have any problems , no need even for explanations. Sometimes I do the same " we need to wake up at 6 because I have flight to catch. One of my boys couldn't come before 1 am for his LT assignments. In exchange for living on premises he is required to clean the place 3 nights a week. So they may have valid reasons. Problem is when they all of the sudden come with excuses at 3 am. or as soon as they cum. in story above certainly he liked you or as scott says above (and below ) ...... I have another breakfast story, one of boys soldiered out as agreed till breakfast time but actually skipped it. After I asked he turned to be pervert - he said he doesn't like food at Foodland Patpong. So could save me money that way but I decided to be fair and next time just gave him 100 baht to buy himself something.
  3. while I agree with your sentiment I'd not advocate spending everything as soon as we can. If you are getting on with years you may need money for nurse to hose you down , even with cold water , at least once a week . Every Saturday morning I do community service in form of going to laundry room on my floor and securing door so they won't close. One of my neighbours is so frail that opening that door is just too much for her.
  4. vinapu replied to barcelona92's topic in Gay Thailand
    Valid point at last for me. I doubt I'd like to live in place where is almost always hot. I like my 4 seasons although with age I can see that I tolerate heat a bit better than 10-15 years ago
  5. vinapu replied to barcelona92's topic in Gay Thailand
    for me is that moment when I pass immigration and exit customs heading to escalators down to ARL station. Always think, wow I'm back again. Even now writing it I feel some nice tingling
  6. vinapu replied to barcelona92's topic in Gay Thailand
    all countries bordering Thailand are too tempting for longer visit to do just border run, specially Cambodia, but you are on something , when I go to Thailand and then to say, Laos for a few days and then return to Thailand I count it for myself as two Thai trips, not just one.
  7. I'd throw Moonlight into the mix
  8. I'd say count on 2500 baht minimum for muscle stunners.
  9. vinapu replied to barcelona92's topic in Gay Thailand
    if you move you will lose a chance to travel to Thailand for vacations. Give it consideration
  10. Don't be too harsh, he apologized above.
  11. they won't buy it, they are not stupid. Otherwise they wouldn't create kind of a country we are so keen to return to and return. And return....
  12. you got that right, I know from personal experience , LOL
  13. you worry too much about visas and too little about bulges
  14. mine is Jupiter but not for reasons OP stated
  15. isn't it a case anyways? of course, it's as surprising that tomorrow is Saturday if only because toady is Friday. Otherwise why he would bother with returning ? If he indeed misses his grandchildren they could visit him in say Phnom Penh or Poipet of all places
  16. link above worth clicking not only for information but also for picture of handsome tourist walking in Hue and sporting nice bulge
  17. do what my friend here sometimes does on his way to and from work (long commute over 1 hr.one way ), carry a cane. Somebody will yield a seat for you
  18. you mixed two my recent stories up. Guy you are commenting on did not try to film or record anything. He simply couldn't detach himself from his phone, even in depth of the night. When I told him it's too much , after all he id on paid time he simply packed and left forfeiting promised income . Then by his own admission (I met him in Pattaya 2 weeks later) he realized how stupid it was and fell into bout of depression. Bottom line is good though, he learned his mistake and improved.
  19. there are boys in existence I'd gladly pay even more. Whether it makes sense to keep guy chained to myself whole day is another issue and I'd say not really while in the same place. May make sense when travelling though.
  20. thank you , will check 7/11 next time I'm there, As for KFC it was just one time aberration on last day of trip.
  21. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    unexpected? really ? Millions taking vacations and travelling every year were itching for first sign of relaxation of restrictions to jump and book their trip. So called revenge travel was long in the making and media, at least here, were warning that travel public will be back with vengeance criticizing airlines and airports for laying off too much staff and being unprepared for returns of travelling public.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.