Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. where we are suppose to go around 80 ish ? I thought at that age people have mobility issues starting and don't go anywhere
  2. when I see young guys I usually look somewhere else than their wrists
  3. very easy to pay in USD. Exchange rate is 1:4000. USD is accepted everywhere in cities , in more rural setting they may prefer riels. You can settle even one check in both currencies i.e. if dinner costs 5$ you can pay 3 $ and 8000 riels. If it costs 20 000 , use exactly the same formula. On another hand make sure your dollar notes don't have any writings on them nor pinholes or tears , even small on edges. I had few 1 dollar notes rejected because of that I always exchange some money into riels to have small change. Angkor ruins are fabulous and you won't regret going there. In fact I think it's not enough,
  4. sorry , I don't , 😊
  5. You are stingy but sip coffee in Business Lounge? if you are heading for Thailand I recommend that coffee I posted picture above, easy obtainable in Foodland and most 7/11 's
  6. I actually read about that in some guide. Patpong location was quite famous because of Vietnam War history , at that time was considered den of spies
  7. you really travel that far to Thailand to eat hamburger ? You sound like that idiot vinapu who does the same and feasts on pizza in Madrid Tavern.
  8. I'm not shy or prude but if we want to be treated as part of mainstream we should behave and present ourselves like that part. And parading naked is not (yet?) part of mainstream. Sure I'm for exception for fit , smooth young Asians but reality is , at least in overweight and hairy Western world we can't hope much for such esthetics
  9. easy when I'm not there
  10. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Politics
    you have choice, there's Paris, Texas and Paris , Ontario , no need to go to France to see Paris
  11. one doesn't need machine for this delightful coffee, teaspoon to stir is sufficient
  12. not that I mind but I wonder what kind of statement about gays and gay life are trying to drive those who would be parading naked
  13. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I never saw him in Tawan, not saying you are incorrect though. One may find similarly built hunks in JeySpa and Sabaidee. You may be right about promotion idea.
  14. I rather plan next trip
  15. yes, chaos to the city visited and cash to cruise company. As I said before, my experience is very limited but I have big doubts about economic benefit of those to places visited outside of port area and immediately adjacent block. I think some places consider cruises more matter of prestige then cash source.
  16. that sandwich ! I thought you have something else in mind
  17. still if you publish your plan it may help others, that way your hard work will not be wasted
  18. book your ticket to NY
  19. answer is above , their clients are sitting at home looking at their smartphones
  20. and so do their daddies
  21. this discussion brings us to another point : are really all those brand name , luxuriously priced goods , drinks and foods really worth their price ? Will really 200$ suitcase last 7 times longer than cheap 30$ one? Does that 500 $ whisky taste 10 time better than 50 $ one ? And even if we think it does it's because is really that better or because we know it's expensive one so subconsciously we grade her above the other ? After many years of trying, mostly for fun, I must say my experience is somewhat mixed. I have brand shirt which after 30 years (yes , still fits) is not showing any sign of wear even in close inspection. But one I had even more expensive , so impressive that even guy who interviewed me for a job at the time commented how elegant she is ( I got the job , quitted after 3 months),is long gone because started fraying on cuffs and collar quite fast . So that coca-cola diluted cheap plonk may actually taste better than that expensive thing appreciated only by by those who either know it must be excellent because of price or nor brave enough to say loudly the truth. On another hand sometimes forking out few more dollars may result in exponentially better and /or longer experience. It's almost the same like with our boys where higher tip expected doesn't guarantee better experience (although in my opinion almost always guarantees better built or endowment or both) and it's up to us to assess whet we prefer -nicely packed sand bag or off the mill skinny but clingy his younger brother. I for one will go for packaging.
  22. good to know, my experience with cruises is very limited ( two)and night were always on the sea. What you say makes sense, not only passengers can explore Pattaya reputation but also go to Bangkok indeed and even spent night there.
  23. I doubt, by time bars open ship will sail away. But yes , bars can innovate and during days ship is in the port they can be opened during day with short time rooms nearby ready
  24. another advantage is that if you have bottle opened next time you and 1-2 of your friends accompanied enter bar free , no need to bur a drink

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.