Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. you are such good friend of mine
  2. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    lets call a truce and go back to reporting and commenting. Or arrange for a spade duel on track stop half way between Pattaya and Bangkok, few members are already in LOS and I know few more are coming so they can be your witnesses, Side note about use of 'likes". Not sure about others, but at times I find myself use it even if I don't agree with what's said but I like how is said- witty or informative
  3. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    nice when you sleep ?
  4. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    not necessarily paranoia, just sensible precautions. One never knows where pics will be posted and who will see them. Perhaps he told folks at home he is visiting ailing old school friend in Atlanta and doesn't want to be shown being far from it. World is small place, we all learned it many times. Once I was breakfasting (surprise !!! ) at world famous Foodland with boy known and liked by other member. So we decided to take pic together and sent to him . He told me that one of diners behind us was other forum member I did not know but he did. Had I known, I'd introduce myself
  5. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    you should say Tuvalu , Nauru or Belize. I always do when find such question too nosy
  6. I agree. I never drink beer at home but as soon as i land in some foreign and hot land it's one bottle after another
  7. you have a good heart !
  8. you know I'm not competitive, after you
  9. your are right
  10. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    bar or massage place ? hope it's not an advent of exclusively for Japanese gay place there
  11. one in front of cookie tray? If that's the case, I'm going to airport in 5 minutes, LOL
  12. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    that is what I don't like about apps, one doesn't know who shows at the door although I haste to say with me very limited experience those few times I used Grindr looks vise guys were more or less acceptable and matching their pics. As for performance - full game from excellent to bit disappointing, I'd say all the same like bar boys. Funny thing, best guy was one who did not show pics of the face , just torso. I gambled and it worked. Very discerning though, one of those blank profiles ,he said he is only going with clients he chooses and no , he did not BS me as his fee was very reasonable.
  13. you are on the roll today Peter ( I run out of likes)
  14. off fee 500 in either place, as for tip answer is : a lot, in case of Jupiter boy bit too much , in case of Moonlight one , fully deserved in both cases ( 1 boy , 2 meetings )
  15. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    but Olddaddy as very name says is old so he must have age related common bladder problem and needs to visits toilets often anyways. Speaking form experience , not trying to be sarcastic
  16. I can't agree less. I grew up in building where local hero was cheap prostitute who pulled neighbour's children from the apartment fire. It was funny and at the same time moving when she was walking drunk and pillars of community like doctors, lawyers and professors (I'm coming from egalitarian place as you know ) were taking their hats, making her place on the sidewalk and saying ' good morning Mrs. Mop". People may be low class because their behavior but not because work they do, language they speak and education they completed.
  17. You sound like my late grandmother who used to say " up to 80 we earn it , after that is what we manage to steal from God". Sadly she died honest person , stealing nothing, few moths short of her 80's birthday.
  18. and she was right, should sue unless they performed blood test and found excessive amount of alcohol there. I know somebody who, when in Thailand , has bottle opened in few bars and yet drinks only idiotic stuff like water and sift drinks. Bottle's contents are for boys he invites.
  19. but he sung anthem well. As Trump supporter, climate change denier, and Covid-19 denier/antivaxxer, sadly , but he was not alone in the USA and elsewhere else
  20. I only smoke in Thailand and Cambodia
  21. while testing frequently is commendable we need to remember that results are as of our status on day of testing . We may be fine but after few fucks, sucks and other noble activities in the following week picture may be changed which will be unknown until we get sick or tested again. And this not only about STD. For my age , by grace of God, I'm of better health that most of people I know in my generation. And yet this year and we have only half mark, it happened to me twice that I went to bed healthy and woke up in the morning with something ( not somebody, mind you) nasty. that's the great line !
  22. I wonder if owners of those high end watches are those who are complaining the most about high drink places in Bangkok bars ?
  23. better not. First thing we would be missing are our smartphones !
  24. that's fine but never at somebody else's health expense
  25. look at bright side, shittier shoes ( or any other garment) are , more often you have something new

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.