vinapu
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: My Cambodian Dream
Everything posted by vinapu
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
# me too
-
New in Bangkok. I
128 baht is cost of the treat
-
Patpong comings and goings
Jason when they open , we will know. Now no sign of life yet
-
Suvarnabhumi arrival
My three favorite in the area are Furama Sathorn, Baan Silom and LeSiam on Convent, if price is right I, d threw Raya to the mix.
-
Suvarnabhumi arrival
Rich people have it all.
-
Patpong comings and goings
Yes ,as a bottom
-
Patpong comings and goings
Double post, one removed
-
Patpong comings and goings
Last night Friday another member and me went to Tawan. At 10.00 Pm bar was filled to capacity, more arrived, just before show. Few new faces, and bodies including xtremely attractive, silky smooth skinned twink. New bottom in f***k show, at least yesterday. Twinks count there is steadily increasing. Another member went to Moonlight and observed that by closing hour all floor boys were taken ber two. So advice would be, if you have favorite, come early and don,t debate too long.
-
Suvarnabhumi arrival
It, s probably matter of luck and time of the day
-
District 39 Massage Bangkok
Right, but when you try to book them , will thay be available or still even working there? Few days ago I tried to book one of three boys I saw on website of one of popular venues. 1st boy , no available untill tomorrow, 2nd did not return from Cambodia yet , 3rd, no longer working. Yes they offered few suitsble replacements but I decided to try them other time .went to Jey Spa with another member , 3 boys available for walk in. No problem picking up whom we wanted
-
Best GoGo Bar
I prefer Bangkok simply because I like big cities with pollution and noise but also options they are bringing. But it needs to be said that ever since I tried Pataya I always try to go there for at least 1- 3 days. Current trip us first I skipped Pattaya entirely. I may correct it next time though
-
Patpong comings and goings
-
Yellow Line to get trial run in mid-May
Fully operational now, I tried second leg from HuaMak to Lad Prao today with stop at Lad Prao 101, after walking bot 150 from main street see what sign is poking out.
-
Patpong comings and goings
Yes heard it from 3 differents sources
-
Patpong comings and goings
Yes, it was not as good with last night catch, at night he lowered AC and I fell bit undercooked today
-
Shocking! Absolutely Shocking! Gay Thailand Info Alert
My father used to say " now only thing starting with "f" I can do now is to fart "
-
Patpong comings and goings
Last night I dropped by in Moonlight at 11. 00, quite packed for a change. Singing started with backdrop of boys with numbers so I called one as he was only one bare chested and I did not want him to get cold. Kind of showing my soft hearted side.
-
New in Bangkok. I
It was only 3 denarii in ancient Athens. It was different baht and different dollar. Nobody says prices, went down, specially in nominal but when compared to other prices we are getting different picture. Not that long ago Foodland was offering breakfast for 65, now it, s 93
- Patpong comings and goings
-
The Park Silom development
As reported in Patpong thread, Foodland, restaurant included, opened at Park Silom location on Saturday July 15th
-
Patpong comings and goings
Not as per my observation but yes, that Banana guy is impressive
-
Apollo massage Bangkok
Thank you, truth to be told I, m bit worried as it seems that days when restaurant there was full are gone, now whenever I pass and I do often there plenty seats available. No idea whom to blame
-
Apollo massage Bangkok
Toward enlightening masses as where to find Apollo spa at Bearing station
-
Patpong comings and goings
Sunday Banana bar half filled for 9.30 show but by 10 almost full house. Show too long, mostly lip syncing divas, like Maria Callas for the poor but what do we know about what audience wants. One of them, lady of formidable size was harvesting tips right, left and center. Russian gymnast stole the show later screamingly applauded by quite numerous Asian girls. Few impressive cocks in big c***k show, one attached to boy smallest on them all. But show bit too long, depriving boys chance to show and market themselves. Mamasan Lucy changed her looks and looked bit less intimidating. Hope she feels OK as, was moving around bit slowly. Did not even give me a chance to tell her that I like girls. Perhaps she remembers ? Music way too loud. At 11.00 our deputation of two left for Moonlight. Past 11.00 show was half way through but we still catched the rest of it. Pretty full house with seats left here and there. Five models only Nut, Jar, Mean ( I start developing hots for him), Mark and York. Noticed few new floor boys including hunky # 45 so on departure performed 100 baht vinapu tuck on him and Yai I already know. After show singers started their part but we liked that boys formed still line on the scene giving them chance to market themselves instead of hiding in the corners. It worked because son after said Yai was, seen walking out with quite young Oriental, at least comparing to Troy or me. My companion snatched new cutie, I did not have any problem beating the work as as soon as I sat, A the muscle god pat me from behind and was immediately ordered to dress neatly as tonight it was his chance. By time Mamasan showed, I was already set. Less than minute after opening bar door. We watched rest of show and left ust past midnight. I was given ride home on Yamaha so obviously some guys, are doing quite OK.
-
Patpong comings and goings
Saturday, Hot Male beer bar quite empty at 9 but hen started filling. Few new waiters, some really meaning business. Then our delegation numbering two braved stairs to upstairs gogo. At 9.30 almost empty several boys on stage, some quite attractive. Closer to the show spectators start crowding in. So early bird gets the worm as my companion did. I had somebody else in mind, so asked to call him over. Soon enough he showed up and our quarted left mid show, each duo their own way.