Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. Only in Russia as reader above indicates
  2. One if my friends says " gentleman is not afraid of Syphilis ,he already has it "
  3. Who needs fitness center when Foodland is opened 7/24?
  4. You not only old but witty too
  5. Now you know why I always offer guys who smile at me, very few exceptions known to science
  6. answer is yes
  7. and he beat them. Everybody knows who Indiana Jones is but who knows Herman Goernig not to mention Edwin Kaltenbrunner ?
  8. how did you like that movie , lot of people are saying better then temple of Doom and Cristal scull but not as good as Lost Ark or Last Crusade (I liked that the most is somebody must know)
  9. you mean New Twilight rechristened Queens Club ? It was still closed in May/Jun
  10. then you will spend 3200 on drinks with not much to show for it, take it slowly is my advice
  11. I'd say differs somewhat a lot, LOL
  12. most I did in one night was 5 in old soi Twilight days but I found it too rushing and cost of drinks was high so ever since it's one or two max
  13. small bottle of mouthwash and BTS Rabbit card I carry in other pocket
  14. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Pattaya
    perhaps he flies business class in economy, no ?
  15. actually no but I have safety deposit box in the room
  16. me running out of Thai Baht ? What movie you are talking about ?
  17. as I said somewhere else, I use then not only for posts I agree with but also for those I don't but which are elegantly written or informative. If I devise a way to do Vinapu tuck with likes I promise you will be first I try formula on. You have it in writing here
  18. you are so humble. On serious note I think Shonen is right, in Bangkok simply there's much more variety. Doesn't mean that Olddaddy would not find his admirers, quite opposite , just make sure bulge of your wallet is visible although wait, I don't use wallet at all and still can't say I sleep or breakfast alone too often
  19. Sophia of Golden Girls fame was running hers through dishwasher from time to time
  20. I run out of likes but thank you for all comments above. I enjoy reading this forum so I figured out best way of having it available is to keep it alive and post. But our biggest thanks should go to TotallyOz for making it available for us.
  21. it could be me, I always ask but only after deal is sealed so they don't need to lie and then look for excuses. If they don't , fine but often they change mind in the room. Yes , quite a few boys are not wasting words and answer is actual kissing.
  22. correct , Ii even saw one guy also featuring in offer by Apollo Spa , precisely at other end of Bangkok, by Bearing station. As always where is too many choices I found it more confusing that helpful, LOL
  23. I confirm that. , 2 years ago we badly needed some epilepsy medicine, prescription only, for my nephew which was temporarily not available due to manufacturing problem since solved. I asked one of our members , in BKK at that time to see if will be available there. It was and no prescription required, serious problems avoided in the last minute.
  24. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    good to know but when about the city it's always good to keep an eye where nearest loo may be located

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.