Everything posted by vinapu
-
Things are back to pre-Covid (trip report June 2023)
Thank you for excellent report Jason and even more for inviting me to be part of your fun night at Jupiter on Wednesday. I was one who counted boys , Lol. Guy sitting beside me was not a drinker so he asked me to gulp few of his half shots for him when he lost. Glad you liked Dreamboys, I was there few days before and for me it was very disappointing. I guess one of us had good or other bad luck as our taste in boys ids not that different. I returned home last night and my heart is bleeding that I missed that gymnast show at Banana which Lucy or not, is fast becoming my most liked bar. Boys may not be my type bodywise but they are as friendly ad Tawan ones but not even close as pushy for drinks and tips . Yes that hunky barker with umbrella we ogled on Wed is big part of that attraction, he, he. He was not reluctant when I did trademarked vinapu tuck on him two nights in row, even it it was outside bar. But I was fast (experience counts) and discreet. have fun and continue reporting.
-
BTS prepares to launch Yellow Line service
I did the ride yesterday, full operational length from Samrong BTS to Hua MAK Airport line. Transfer at Samrong is easy via covered walkway and well posted. Ride is now free and is facilitated by distributing free tickets. Ride takes 31 minutes and frequency is every 10 minutes. I managed to secure position at front window for better experience. Nice views of Bangkok skyline, at few points MahaNakhon seems to be dwarfed by other buildings. Line is totally elevated so views are guaranteed. At Hua MAK there, s still some connection work to be done and is pretty long walk, I, d not advise to connect with ARL that way with substantial luggage. Will post some pictures when arrive home as I need to sort through them. From tourist point of view line us if little use but when full length will be operational it will greatly ease an access to Lad Prao upper sois and their massage places.
-
Looking for advice on massage spas for - not for massage!
I'm man. You love men? Shock, you must be a gay then
-
Patpong comings and goings
It looks that one if us had good luck or other had bad luck. For me Dreamboys visit was low and most disappointing point of the trip. But this again supports what I always advocate " go and see for yourself"
-
No alcohol today (June 3)
No, coordination department did not do best job but we tried.
-
Looking for advice on massage spas for - not for massage!
Sorry, read your message too late, in airport already
-
Any good Jupiter experiences?
Too much thinking causes headache for uninitiated
-
Any good Jupiter experiences?
Mine did not drink , he made me to gulp his half shots
-
Once in 200-year heat wave
By time it arrives from Hanoi that ice will be all melted
-
No alcohol today (June 3)
Love between those two never stops
- From Thaiger.com
-
Any good Jupiter experiences?
Thay were , I wonder if I wasted an opportunity by not taking guy with me.
-
Looking for advice on massage spas for - not for massage!
I stay there in Jan, no problems with visitors, rooms ultra modern, well organized but very small . Typing this I,m in Furama Sathorn, older hotel, room twice of size of Ibis,s fir half price.
-
Any good Jupiter experiences?
Since I was one of those fellow members big thank you to jason1975 for arranging fun evening at Jupiter. I too find appearance of number tags only during last final walksbout when most customers already left weird business practice. But boys were handsome as always and fun when seated with our trio. I start developing hots for one of their most hideously tattooed guy, snakes and all, and tipped him 100 for starters on my way upstairs ( nice name for toilet). At least he smiled at me, he,he.
-
Go go boys fee
There s nothing wrong with giving too much too little bay cause trouble though. 1500 to 2500( for top quality bodies and performers) for short time(1-3 hrs ), 2500 to 5000 for long time (overnight ) Those are Bangkok rates, in Pattaya 500- 1000 less. Bar fine in boy bars called off fee is usually 500, I know about 2 exceptions, Boyzboyz Boyz Pattata charged me 1000 three nights ago, Moonlight in Bangkok charges 1000 off fee but for models only.
-
Looking for advice on massage spas for - not for massage!
Thread carefully with those keeping in touch. If you think they do it because thay fell in love, you may not necessarily be right. Expect occasional request for help and in milder cases , constant bombardment with messages " how are you, I miss you type" which quickly may become too much
-
Any fucking show place in Bangkok?
I was called worse things by better people as old Trudeau used to say about Nixon
-
First time visitor, can someone explain it all to me...?
Without buying , absolutely no as Olddaddy stated above but feel free not to drink your drink if you not inclined. That way they will not harass you for another one
-
Happy Gay Pride from Bumrungrad
I don,t . Thay may be visitors from countries where such screenings are not available or being subject to those may put I dividual in line of trouble. Business is business and ar Christams time Chrismss trees are hot items and I,m certain that most condons everywhere are sold after dark so hospitals are trying to cash on Pride
-
Patpong comings and goings
Across the Boyztown there are three of them on the stretch of 50 meters
-
Any fucking show place in Bangkok?
Yes, Message you quoted above says " bar full for the show ". Truth is after the show almost everybody left. But it doesn't mean guys went home hungry. After I left I circled the area returning to hotel by the bar , spotted one of their show guys sitting outside, he smiled recognizing me so we embraced for few seconds , long enough to ask " you sleep with me? " with immediate, matter if facttly response "yes, of course"
-
BoyzBoyzBoyz last night ,sticker shock
I already reported from Hot Male that I snatched boy from client who took too much time to contemplate her move, sometimes one needs to act fast
-
BoyzBoyzBoyz last night ,sticker shock
Something, no, somebody , yes
-
First time visitor, can someone explain it all to me...?
One more thing you may find useful, when in bar try to have exact change. Thais are honest lot but in bars sometimes thay may forget to bring you that 100 baht change. I,m on my 30 trip and still on Sunday one bar tried to charge me for 5 while I and my boy consumed 4. Pay as you go may be better strategy instead of accumulating drinks a d than paying whole tab in the end. In beginning it,s easy to lose head in bars with all that bodies on display
-
First time visitor, can someone explain it all to me...?
Zombie is right, make sure boy understands your question. Try to use simple language I.e. ," I fuck you ?" No need to be shy, thay saw and heard it all and more. I usually don,t involve mamasans but at times translation may be necessary. Conversation starts with obligatory questions you will be asked: what,s your name , where you are from , how long you stay in Thailand. That,s ritual and feel free to lie, just remember your lies. Never , absolutely f....g never admit in bar that you are in Thailand or bar first time or it,s your first day. No ,last time you were just before covid or if you brave, last October.