Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. It,s a little bit walk compared to Tarntawan but nothing substantial., say 5 mins 18 seconds more. Rooms a big and most have some view. Area is soaked with hotels in all price ranges so wherever you stay you are close to the action.
  2. Feasting there on churros as we speak. Very nice place , not expensive and nice respite from midday heat. And yes right across from Tawan,s old location and 2 door from new one. Generous mug of tea. Staff cute and smiling. Great addition to the scene and area.
  3. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Tawan is broadening it, s offer. Yesterday 20-25 guys in stable, from overweight and overfed veteans to at least 5 new twinks, not to mention 2 I saw already before. So all members who run by screaming now may consider checking offer. For show bar packed yesterday although I, m of impression I was only Farang in audience. In house massage charge now 900 for the bar plus tip so it sounds it will be half price to off masseur and have it in the room. G,Bangkok restaurant in soi 4 has schnitzel Thursday. Great offer 1 piece with garnishing 199. They got hooked on the offer. There are several options for more hungry. Do not leave exchanging money to the evenig, at least 2 places reduced rates after dark, not much difference on small amount but it may grow up if you need to exchange more.
  4. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I know what you mean, it was supposed to be 3 in 1 but autocorrector intervened I guess
  5. 3000 for short time is very high , even for Bangkok but not unheard of. As for Tarntawan being gay hotel I suggest you move to 21st century. You should not have any problems withn visitors there though. Last time I was there they were checking visitors ID , even forum.members visiting for chat on broad daylight. Now you know why I don t stay there.
  6. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Switch to 3 on 1 and you hardly notice difference in taste but prominently in the pocket.
  7. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in The Beer Bar
    Where we are supposed to go? At this age walking is bit hard for many
  8. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in The Beer Bar
    Enjoy while it lasts
  9. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I still like 3 in 1 coffee of any Thai brand better than this crappucino mentioned above keeping my 50 $ in process
  10. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Went to Jupiter last night and during parade dawned on me that It,s s historical moment. All, and absolutely all, were suitable to be offed by me. Never had it before in any bar - 100% approval rate. So I decided to reap that harvest, offed one of them, true to Jupiter form, mixed blessing. Great body and performance, at the same time greedy and visibly wanting to finish business off ASAP. Back to square one feeling for me after 2 last offs on previous trips very satisfactory. Nice to be back home I guess. But on man's esthetics absolutely Jupiter was a treat. Thing I noticed during 3 walks , while very sober looking during first, quite a few client directed miles on last, certainly to increase chances of offing. Few boys were offed right after first year walk, on third at least 1/ 3 if not more did not have a tag meaning thay were booked already. I feel sorry for 86, who was sitting with Chinese lady all time I was there and still appeared numbered on last walk. Hope she tipped him nicely for his troubles
  11. We hope you happily obliged
  12. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    You did and you are right although when you posted it nobody knew it. Even me
  13. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Could be bad timing on your part. Why? Take Jupiter last night. Between 10.15 and 12.00 three walks of guys. First walk, briefs, no number 2nd walk boxers, no numbers, 3rd walk numbered( some presumably booked already I'd not have it) but bare chested in jeans. So depending of timing we could get three different reports from the same evening. 127th reason to repeat my mantra, go and see for yourself
  14. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in The Beer Bar
    Much better than feeling upset every time seeing my nick I guess
  15. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in The Beer Bar
    What makes you saying " lot if you",? Be kind to yourself and say "a lot of us" By the way there are less drastic reasons than death to stop posting - boredom with offer, getting upset by some comments or simply changing a nick and creating new, improved formula ,account.
  16. vinapu replied to vinapu's topic in Gay Bangkok
    Main redevelopment is that we and scores of others are no longer trekking there to the end of soi.
  17. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    It was totally spontaneous decision , booked Thursday midnight, on Sunday at 18.30 I was already taking off, shocking everybody , including myself with my speed. Who told you old people are slow? But when suspected bad news turns into good one, one needs reward
  18. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    But I foresee great future for him because old faces ( and bodies ) lost novelty value long time ago and rejuvensting is what models offer there is badly needed.
  19. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Since " esteemed visitor" ( thank you for a good laugh ) was me I haste to add that infamous mamasan Lucy at Banana was trying to extract tip from me and went even to length of showing me her knees and bit above. But I stand heroically my ground and left her nothing. Cambodian guy sitting with me was as twinky as they go but I liked his manly face so eased my requirements and engaged him in some conversation and innocent exploration. My next step was Moonlight. Not exactly full but good enough for mid week. There s new model, Jack , very handsome but looked quite nervous. Promising, Babe seems to lose bit of weight and musculature. Still showman but it looks days of him being nr 1 are gone. I like newish model Mean. One of my regulars from there spotted me from the stage when I entered bar and soon enough planted himself beside. Asked for drink and I agreed which I will regret till end if my days as soon after , after gulping sip or two he asked to say hallo to some custome That turned Long hallo so I feel stupid spending 450 on boy,s drink with nothing to show for it. Today,s youngsters have no manners.
  20. vinapu posted a topic in Gay Bangkok
    On my way to Jey Spa I detoured to Soi 11 to check on My Hero. Place , once one of busiest on Bangkok gay trail is locked and abandoned but name still plainly visible. By the way Jey Spa now sports it,s name on one of windows so easier to find it.
  21. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    No, why? I m law abiding ex convict
  22. Jey Spa and Sabaidee spa, both gay in Thai sense I.e. some masseurs with be gay and some gay for pay, my preferred kind
  23. Jey in Sukhumvit soi 43 and Sabaidee in soi Pluck Chit near Lumpini MRT station
  24. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Toilet at Moonlight renovated and now, as sign of mixed clientele, there are mens and ladies rooms, e carefully, men's are to the left and ladies to the right where toilets were before. Pizza at Madrid at new location maintains usual high standard. Screboys opened indeed but only peeked inside, did not seem to be crowded at midnight , Mamasan the same and so is type of boys on the stage.
  25. For sure private operators will step in but with 50 km away it will be costly and time consuming.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.