Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. vinapu replied to zoomomancs's topic in Gay Thailand
    rightly so, 37 minutes for 2000 is highway robbery . Yes , it may be pattern or you just had bad luck 2 nights in row, which I say but don't believe myself. Good thing you gave nothing to a second guy. Going to hospital at 2 at night is not what is normally done unless somebody is in severe pain so he obviously lied. Thank you for reporting , It looks Screwboys is off to a rocky start
  2. but you are still missing Thailand, it's why you are so concerned about fading scene and lack of reports, no?
  3. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    as Long Time aficionado by that time I'm usually in company of somebody suitable. yes , I saw guys congregating here and there but my original comments was about seeing drunk bar boy in the open on the street , still standing by what I said- never saw one
  4. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    I saw may things in Bangkok but never drunk bar boy in the open on the street. But there were bar and massage boys who saw me drunk on the street , usually singing Russian military or folk songs, both good for walking
  5. vinapu replied to Olddaddy's topic in Gay Thailand
    along canal behind Saranrom Park in Grand Palace area
  6. I guess when you stopped reporting so did others, no ?
  7. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    or turned lesbian or , even worse, straight
  8. actually without going into much detail I can quit at any time of my choosing. But you are correct , I need earned money to the boys , pension takes care about the rest including airfare
  9. we know you are not and it shows
  10. pick up boy you like and then you will like his size , whatever it is
  11. that may work specially that most massage shops are closing at 10-11 so their guys are free at night
  12. What is best for you not necessarily must must entertain somebody else so best way is to try them all. I like guy on hunky side so my order would be : Tawan, Jupiter, Hot Male, Moonlight, Banana Club, Screwboys, Freshboys and Dreamboys
  13. it does. My own boss just recovered from his third bout of it. When he returned to the office I greeted him with " is somebody must be sick it's better you than me ". He kind of agreed but now I wonder when I will be fired.
  14. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I know at least two former members who departed but still are reading us regularly. I keep in touch through other channels, it's how I know
  15. it goes without saying that professional massage delivers happy ending , no?
  16. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    he still may be reading us though
  17. vinapu replied to zoomomancs's topic in Gay Thailand
    when was last time you were in Bangkok bars? for me they are twink infested, twinks encroaching even on Tawan territory
  18. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    good news above, it looks they will not cause problems if we walk in with companion.
  19. I still prefer round butt to round bed
  20. vinapu replied to zoomomancs's topic in Gay Thailand
    my first bar I visited was Up To You on Rama, likely where Take-a-Nap hotel is now. Mamasan, seeing I'm shy chose boy for me and we marched to short time rooms under Suriwong hotel in that dark passage leading to Moonlight. I still hear squeak of boy happy with his tip as those days I did not know difference between short and long time and tipped him for long time after our 1.5 hr or so stamp survey session
  21. vinapu replied to zoomomancs's topic in Gay Thailand
    ..... and report my impression promptly on this forum
  22. including you
  23. some people have all luck in life
  24. you sound like my sister who whenever there's any idea tends to list what may go wrong instead of looking for solution i.e . " Hi sister, I'm coming on Tuesday " , "OMG I have doctor appointment and won't be able to pick you up" I instead of ' take a taxi, I have doctor appointment and entertain yourself until I arrive home" They weren't big queues when machines were in use at DMK, granted then traffic was lower but arrivals but still counted in millions. as for issue with major credit cards it's nothing different from all other purchases, some work , some not and every traveller needs to be prepared that whatever mode of payment he plans to use may not work including cash ( once in Siem Reap I was witness when lady had all of her fours 100 USD bills rejected at exchange due to some writings or microtears, it may be hard to find place exchanging maloti or guarani to baht etc )
  25. vinapu replied to zoomomancs's topic in Gay Thailand
    don't assume anything other that you will have fun for sure. Remember that our comments here reflect our own views and it may not necessarily correspond with what you will see. Let us know how things will be going but boys first !

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.