Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. my favorite part of finally landing and walking to the immigration is ability to passing the winds freely
  2. I wish I could agree but no, I like 350 or 777 better
  3. finally Japanese discovered what we , forum members know for few years already
  4. forget about Montien, stay in Raya where you belong, no issues and discreet service elevator in the back in case of bout of shyness
  5. our member bkkmfj praised woody on few occasions and hope will respond with more specifics.
  6. Hope stations will be close to the cities it will pass not like Laos line with stations in the wilderness
  7. delighted to hurt your self esteem
  8. at least all cars and trucks are driving on the same wrong side how much Mike Charges to Bangkok ? just curious. I paid 1200 and 1300 when booked on the street
  9. you are hurting my self esteem I still stand behind what I said earlier
  10. hope you did not drive drunk
  11. thank you , it's nice but don't overdue it, LOL
  12. I wish more of readers of trip reports here would be such kind hearted
  13. what a fucking disgusting comment .Boy was just 17 and it's dead , isn't it enough of a story ? Are you really such miserable human garbage or only pretend to be for some reason ? just curious
  14. worst part is I was told that they are required to pay visa fee which is non-refundable in case visa is declined
  15. go to list ' last logged in members ' in the bottom on "forums" page, find the name of poster , point on it, small window pops in with three buttons, one of them is 'Ignore ", just press it and should work
  16. be brave and respond, from my experience actually less than half of those 'hallos" are ending with request any nature and certainly much more are leading to no more than " when you come next time to Thailand ?";
  17. now you made me feeling cheap, LOL
  18. matter of pride, if they require visas from us we will require visas from them and price them accordingly
  19. ever since once I booked two rooms for the same night by mistake , often when in Pattaya I'm doing just that , booking one room in Jomtien ( usually Zing or The Venue ) and another one in Copa or Ambiance in Boyztown just to have an option of private digs without travelling between two, exactly as Tartegogo suggests
  20. sensible but risky. I recall I started liking "Together with me" or" Dark Blue Kiss" only after may be 4th or 5th episode and now for me both are one of best series ever
  21. thanks God there are many choices in the area where one doesn't need to be concerned with this kind of restrictions
  22. quite moving, thank you for finding it
  23. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    eventually we passengers will get tired with those high fares after bout of revenge post-covid travel and they will go to more reasonable level.
  24. it most likely depends on boy you will be dealing with
  25. today I got request for 3000 baht 'loan' from one of my Pattaya boys as apparently he is short rent money. Answer was short ' Sorry I can't", not only because after my recent debacle with Cambodian Charming Prince it will be a while before I entertain any request of that nature but also because boy in question few days ago posted on his Line account series of his pics taken in some posh resort so no doubt he has an access to some farang funded charity anyways .

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.