Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. # me too some people have habit of leaving tip at end of stay but that may lead to tip being harvested not by maid but receptionist checking if everything in the room is OK specially when we are leaving at time when maid is not at work yet or already, like early morning or late at night. I learned that lesson from cleaner when I was first time in Siem Reap good 20 years ago.
  2. getting old is no fun
  3. another one with very good rates nearby is exchange between Silom Plaza (Arena) and Mahanakhom but they are not opened late. Another place I can recommend is big jewelry store on Thainya , on your right coming from Suriwong, rates slightly lower than XOne but open quite late, certainly on few occasion I exchange money there past 10 pm.
  4. vinapu replied to Milk78's topic in Gay Thailand
    while I agree with you I wanted to be more inclusive with twink admirers included. On the merit , I still place Moonlight before Jupiter, specially after meeting Y , my last night last trip discovery
  5. not sure where your numbers are coming from , when last time at Jey I paid 1250 for the shop for 90 minutes treatment in VIP room. Guy's (Maii2) min tip was 1800 but I tipped him 2000 on 1st and 2200 on 2nd occasion and I liked experience
  6. I would not go that far
  7. better they will , otherwise cycle of hatred never be broken - see Balkan wars in 1990's after all Russia is on friendly terms with Mongolia despite 1200's conquest and resulting harsh subjugation. Neither Mongolia seems to be bitter that eventually lost it all. ....... Aung tried to score points with Burmese but lost them in the process with world's opinion , at least that part of opinion who cares about Myanmar. ....... apologies for past wrongs soothe contemporaries to some extend but do nothing for those which actually suffered. 2086's apology by Russian tsar Ivan Kalita the Second for misguided Ukrainian invasion war in 2022 will do nothing for mothers of Ukrainian and Russian soldier killing each other now.
  8. vinapu replied to Milk78's topic in Gay Thailand
    as they stupid at booking.com ?, it says " 3 miles from center ", isn't Patpong point ZERO in BKK ?
  9. vinapu replied to Milk78's topic in Gay Thailand
    not recently but I stay there on my last pre-covid trip and was impressed by spacious rooms, in fact junior suite was like sizable apartment
  10. if they lived 2 centuries there , their homeland is in Myanmar. Nobody in his right mind would be suggesting Anglo-Australians should go back to UK only because their great-great-grandfathers landed there for stealing bread somewhere in Leeds back in 1812
  11. really ? What about Roman Abramovich? I think he is still alive, no
  12. difference is that Myanmar people had a chance to their say in democratic elections and what they chose was not military regime. Neither Lao not Vietmanese, Bruneis, Omanis , Saudis and Emiratis are crushing their own people with tanks. Pretty sure pope in Vatican neither
  13. Middle East crisis had been created by expelling Jews from Palestine by Romans 2000 years ago. That's not justification abuses now, in 21st century either.
  14. generally I'd agree but who will trust labels distributed by military juntas and unelected autocrats, any granny holding sign' down with government' may be called terrorist or supporter of terrorist activities by those types
  15. America's way of reducing overpopulation?
  16. too bad I did not know earlier , I was there end of Nov
  17. ok, we will gnash our teeth but still come to LOS
  18. or Royal Crown below is what I had written in my Oct trip report " Royal Crown markets itself as 4 if not 5 stars and it is quite shiny with two pools , breakfast is included and room was very spacious and nicely furnished. It’s across the river from Old Market. There are two supermarkets just steps from hotel and there was no problem with visitor."
  19. which subway sex , like underground train or sandwich with plenty of something ?
  20. not much other then I like guy I see in the mirror every morning while shaving
  21. idea of keeping cash in the bags seems very progressive for me , I still opt for old fashioned money belt hidden in my undies, specially in crowded places. I can recall two exceptions though, one in Iran about 20 years ago when I exchanged 200 USD into rials and at that time highest denomination was 10000 rials and exchange rate 1:8100, that made for backpack full of money. Another one was slightly over year ago when I wanted to buy locally 2000-3000 baht to tidy me over on arrival and all they had was 20 baht notes. I took them all and goes without saying I did not have problem with small change throughout whole Dec 2021 trip
  22. it was just example of sex life that's public
  23. never been one , I only like men , specially naked ones
  24. no, one beside him with raised arms

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.