Everything posted by vinapu
-
Home Massage/Intramara 29
I'm of similar opinion like you based on my experience but exceptions exists. When another member and me visited Grand Palace in may in company of my boy from previous night I was actually very impressed how interested he was and even tried to explain to us various motives from religious paintings
-
Short time rooms near jomtien
and well stocked at that
-
Culmination of 3 year crush
yes, who would think you are so prolific ?
-
Siem reap - 168 Massage
Thank you for your report I just commented in another thread that at end of Oct I had nightly fun there and now wonder if place lost it's luster or simply I'm lest demanding. Bet bet I guess will be to pack and go again. Glad to learn my report was useful, even as we see above , steering into bit doubtful places. On another hand I visited 168 always at dark, like 8 pm and wonder it selction later would be bit better. In fact your picture made me realizing I never went to that street in daylight
-
Siem Reap trip - Feb 2023
they say apparently there are some ruins neary or something ? ( just kidding ) great report , I read it twice to soak in the atmosphere. It looks that 168 lost some lustre as I really liked place in October and had fun there night after night. Which Hanuman you liked better? black or blue. Black is my favorite but when I went to Phnom Penh at end of Jan it seemed to be in short supply. When guy quoted me 3$ from Barcode to Men's I told him for that money I can walk so he dropped fast to 6000 (1.5 $), next time I wanted lift I asked "Men's resort 2$ ?" and it worked as charm. Still I think 1$ would be enough but did not feel like takin skin alive from poor guys.
-
The Begging Culture of Brasilian Sex Tourism
My boys ? It can't be, escorts may be yes , but prostitutes ?
-
The Begging Culture of Brasilian Sex Tourism
isn't it easier simply not to respond or if responding omit money matters altogether ?
- Fetish cafe in Bangkok
-
The Begging Culture of Brasilian Sex Tourism
but he does it with grace and his success rate is about 60% only
-
The Begging Culture of Brasilian Sex Tourism
now you know why I like Foodland Patpong in Bangkok
- Fetish cafe in Bangkok
-
Chang sha host club
I have the same doubts but I guess until we go and check for ourselves we don't really know. One thing is certain, Bangkok has plenty of offerings outside of Silom ghetto so adventurous among us may have their time filled in,
-
Cambodian mystery and Thai solution - first trip of 2023
one can have that more cheaply in more spacious room in Raya. I think order above should be ' getting into shower , stripping and getting wet" , no ? Ibis Styles is great and shiny place with prime location but for those like me who have weak spot for spacious room is , the same like Quarter Silom, too pricey
-
The Begging Culture of Brasilian Sex Tourism
to which length of this thread attests
-
Short time room in silom
Pavillion hotel just beside Fresh Boys should have those, in fact guy I offed short time from Dreamboys in Dec 2021 suggested we go there but I preferred my room in Quarter Silom. General rule is- boys will know where short time rooms are
-
Propose law legalizing prostitution over 20
it's just making legal fact that Wednesday is day after Tuesday but certainly prat grantinf sex workers some protection is decent and welcomed
-
TM30 Regulations
and yet you still happily live there for many years so obviously that lack of logic is just minor obstacle
-
Fire razes Central Investigation Bureau building
No doubt convenient for some crooks
-
GC Circuit men coming for Songkran
for that sum I rather have 3 private overnight parties
-
Island recommendation
you got that right !
-
First time in Bangkok in many years!
in the past it was universal ' up to you ', those days is not unheard that guys either quote what they expect or ask " how much you give me? "
-
First time in Bangkok in many years!
I second that based on my recet trip experiences although in Bangkok word basic is very well placed as often boys quote bit more
-
Home Massage/Intramara 29
some people here have long memory, just saying
-
Chinese and Indian investors buying up Pattaya
it's the same with cruises and resorts, most people stay and spend there and few venture out so local businesses have very little to gain from those.
-
Do you prefer hotel small shampoo bottles and soaps, or dispensers?
no, also wasteful