Everything posted by vinapu
-
Tour of Bangkok spas March 2023
I went twice in Jan/Feb and met on both occasion one of boys shown above as reported in my trip report. I also met another one but not in JeySpa setting
-
‘Top 10 Bangkok’ guide …
rare case of Original Poster killing his own thread
- March 2023 Thailand trip
-
Based in Pattaya: we all need to be very careful re scammers....
I on another hand don't involve myself in any conversation but if sense anything sinister I say ' me no speak English' and hang out. Often they are very well prepared and rehearsed and prolonged conversation may lead us to telling them something we may regret. At time I suspect scammers are internal jobs. I almost fell victim once when they called pretending they are from my internet provider. It was day or two after I really had internet problem requiring extensive exchange of information so I was not suspicious until out of blue they asked my mother maiden name, only then I realized it's scam and cut call off immediately , did not even bother with '" me no speak English".
-
‘Top 10 Bangkok’ guide …
I certainly don't agree with the above and wonder what did you smoke before posting
-
David Geffen Marries Hunk
I'm glad you caught what I had in mind
-
Lie flat economy seats?
my guess is it will be triple economy cost
-
Current tourism numbers-and identities- in Thailand
when I look at airfares now I'm not surprised that numbers of farangs is down. From where I'm fares for May are fully 70% higher than for exactly same dates I went last May
-
You know you lost the war when they laugh in your face
for new bed for Mr. Putin cell , he is used to some degree of luxury as size of table he talked to Mr. Macron over attests
-
You know you lost the war when they laugh in your face
Milosevcic, Karadzic and Ratko Mladic found the answer already
-
Airbnb (or other apartment) recommendations
but tipping them is not among things I forget
-
Airbnb (or other apartment) recommendations
- Pattaya Massage shops review 2023
right, Helios is only gay place I know in both Pattaya and Bangkok which does them- Medicine ( when travelling for extended periods)
Chula Besaj ? no, not 24 hrs operation unless it changed VERY recently. In May I bought something there exactly at time when they were ready to close but yes , they still went back and sold me what I asked for- Medicine ( when travelling for extended periods)
why not to go to doctor in Thailand and ask for prescription for drug you are taking at home ? Yes , some pharmacies will accept foreign prescriptions, again speaking from experience- Airbnb (or other apartment) recommendations
from time to time yes, neighbours should know that cool guy who knows how to party lives among them, they will look at you with respect, speaking from experience.- Airbnb (or other apartment) recommendations
you don't know what you are missing- Medicine ( when travelling for extended periods)
fast that many drugs strictly prescribed in our countries may be available without any fuss in Thai pharmacies may help. Been there , done that with certain blood pressure drug- Pattaya Massage shops review 2023
That is no guarantee even if I recommended in good faith and with clear conscience guy who I know from many encounters , both massages and long time offs . But there are still things like chemistry or daily mood of ours or boy's which may derail things. I had this before with well rehearsed boy from BBB Inn whom I liked and recommended to one our our members whose experience was very unsatisfactory due to unexpected factor - lack of discretion. Boy unsolicited showed him pictures of some of his customers, apparently nothing compromising but he was put off. Surprising for me too as boy in question never produced such an exhibition to me in our several encounters. Second thing we need to remember that one statistic sample is not a base to formulate hypothesis. Neither excellent nor bad experience can't be treated as sign of things to come. While I sympathize with reader's remarks that bad and nasty reviews will stick with boy or place forever even if undeserved and made in heat of moment I must say that at times they may be fully deserved when boy clearly showed bad will. Fake pictures , unless disclaimed in profile already as such, fully deserve scorn and disclosure. Even worse- cases when boy clearly did not have any intention to keep his side of bargain. Those who read my Jan trip report can recall clear illustration of such behavior on part of guy I called CCP (Cambodian Charming Prince). It happens rarely but it does and we can wax lyrical about human dignity only to certain extend - but if asshole is called asshole no harm done if label sticks to him and warning is issued far and wide as long as it's deserved and explained why. But as always when throwing mud, before doing that we must be 100% sure is deserved. Since often there's doubt is better to exercise discretion in both making bad reviews and acting (or not) upon them. I'm still glad that despite warning from one of my most trusted forum friends years ago I engaged certain M from Senso , one of my best meets ever.- Legalization a mixed blessing say Pattaya sex workers
..or likeness of KFC man indeed on the merit - legalization will remove to great extend source of bribes paid to boys in brown. About registration , those who won't be inclined to , simply won't , legal or not- Brazil will again require visas from Americans, Japanese, Australians and Canadians.
I did not miss anything, 'Reciprocity" is what I questioned- Pattaya Massage shops review 2023
I can recommend Wit from there day and night- Why don't we post Grindr profiles?
you won't regret IMHO or I should say, IMNSHO- Brazil will again require visas from Americans, Japanese, Australians and Canadians.
really ? Do Thais have 30 day visa free entry to USA like Americans do in Thailand ?- Online ticketing for China-Laos Railway with new App
i wonder what methods of payment they will be accepting but I guess we will learn soon - Pattaya Massage shops review 2023