Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. I always doubt how straight are " straight " guys who go with male customers and in my 27 trips I met perhaps no more than 5 of those who couldn't get it and even those with my helping hand shaped up quite fast although not necessarily for long but long enough
  2. must be all those snow capped mountains
  3. no matter what time of year I'm in Bkk and I missed only March , April and July, my hottest 4-6 hours of the day are between 1-7 am. I wonder why but it must be my Long Time offs habit I guess
  4. I agree with you , at least some boys will find it adequate. More popular who can pull offs more often may not be so keen. All those perks you listed are nice to have but based on my experience very few guys will consider them actual substitute for cold cash . One of my guys , still in the business, was nagging me to buy him some fancy shoes for almost 4000. I liked boy but did not like shoes neither to spent that much on them but liking boy I finally gave up and off to Silom Center we went. But in moment of enlightenment I asked him if he wants those shoes or 2000 cash. He opted for cash immediately
  5. my friend who just landed on Friday reports that Saturday during day was unbearable
  6. or they noticed that better tip makes for better service ? If guy agrees in LT for 1500 it's guaranteed that around 2 am he will start making excuses to leave ( his roommate forgot key, his motorbike is parked in wrong spot, he is hungry and needs to go to Tukcom to eat, or just got message his grandmother was taken to hospital - all from my collection. )
  7. they won't, they will go higher is my feeling but you can always reduce your costs by discovering charms of economy class
  8. enjoy while it lasts
  9. Even if it's just superstition I still prefer natural erection , not rubber supported , so in this case I was willing listener
  10. ticket to Saigon costs, visa too .... because we can ?
  11. you are so mean
  12. I had that too but my response was " for two long times in row ? "
  13. this is what my grandfather used to say when we discussed politics in my younger years and talk about possibility of collapse of Soviet Union
  14. exactly answer I got from one of my favorite and best endowed BoyzBoyzByz guys when I asked why he is not showing his asset in big cock or drum beat show
  15. cheap airfare that 2000 , lol, on another hand for apps 2000 for short time sounds on higher side
  16. vinapu replied to Milk78's topic in Gay Thailand
    that happens often. I offed HotMale guy known to me previosly and I thought he is about 23. Somehow in conversation topic turned to age and he said he is 32. I did not believe so he supported his claim by showing me his passport. He did not lie. Pretty sure many of us would have similar stories
  17. I'm shocked and wonder what I'm doing here
  18. there are countries who incarcerated people for gay sex and now allow gay marriage. World changes and mostly for the better
  19. vinapu replied to zoomomancs's topic in Gay Thailand
    so I gather you will be first poster reporting from Screwboys after re-opening, no ?
  20. I wish I could say the same but at least I'm not Brit
  21. not that you don't have a point but considering circumstances you comment reads bit harsh
  22. perhaps owner mother's pension helps
  23. this I can easily believe, who would miss visiting Bangkok being so close ?
  24. vinapu replied to zoomomancs's topic in Gay Thailand
    if they hire you make sure you always fully dressed
  25. sounds like description of big ship cruises too

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.