Everything posted by vinapu
-
Visitors to Thailand must show proof of at least two Covid-19 vaccinations
that's plain rude, I wonder what triggered such undeserved outburst. Obese alcoholics abound in Pattaya and one doesn't need to be medical professional to see it. I remember my first visit there, recorded on this forum to this day I guess and my fist impression city was full of sad looking farangs. Are you one of them ? Be nice next time
-
Sit2sis bar and restaurant
welcome to the forum just go with some local friend to translate, have fun and report back here
-
Visitors to Thailand must show proof of at least two Covid-19 vaccinations
you soooo bad ! thank you for good laugh, I run out of 'likes' today
-
Thailand’s new rail hub finally ready to roll
and likely money as well
-
Visitors to Thailand must show proof of at least two Covid-19 vaccinations
I know, I tried to be sarcastic as I , like you, I can see that big chunk of expat population in Pattaya has that weight problem. don't worry , not taboo, nobody is blind
-
ANA Business Class = Exceptional
just stop ! while airplane food is usually styrofoamy and this is undertandable in view of need to feed 300 people with 78 different tastes of what is good food, sometimes exceptions exist even in economy. Last year on one of my longish flights they served simple vegetarian pasta which was soooo good I asked if I can buy second serving . This was first and only time I regretted I always sit in the last row as answer was chilling " I'd give you for free but we just run out" , I could get another option but declined since I was not hungry, just gluttonous if that the word.
-
Visitors to Thailand must show proof of at least two Covid-19 vaccinations
you must be kidding
-
What’s your reviews of masseurs on rent.men?
.......and how much they charge I wish Thai venues employed the same approach but understand legal obstacles, as we all know escorting is not only illegal but non-existing in Thailand
-
300 baht tourist fee in June
exactly , I wouldn't be too worried at all until day they actually will make us paying that. Hope whim wont include raising it to 550 though
-
Austrian man dies after falling from Bangkok hotel
looking at damage he was probably quite heavy set so if he lost balance by the window it was bound to happen
-
non-invasive cancer/Alzheimers treatments
you both are right above but isn't it better not to get sick in first place?
-
Thailand Opens to All Visitors, Recommends Health Insurance
bright side is that if we ( with exception of gayinpattaya ) are vaccinated and so is Thai population at least we are protected to a great degree
-
STDs up, condom use down among Pattaya sex workers
that's idiocy often pointed out , young people are trying to prevent disease very unlikely to do them much of harm but don't care about other perils. One of our former posters z909 often rightly cited example of riding motorbike in mask but without helmet.
-
Pattaya Massage shops review 2023
indeed and that was reason of my comment, while passing by one is running away screaming while other one is turning his head back again and again
-
Pattaya Massage shops review 2023
Also Helios behind TukCom was offering that , not sure they do it now but I recall very well how I ruined experience by making my move on the guy too soon so he abandoned whole procedure half way thinking I don't care
-
Pattaya Massage shops review 2023
rough, yes to a degree but unattractive? what it really means ? Some of them are quite well built and handsome faced.
-
Wanna do a 3 way but all massage shops say no
to a certain degree , yes Largely depends of chemistry between them, just like on on-one situation I guess
-
Tourists Allegedly Lose Thousands of Dollars Kept in Hotel’s Safe Boxes in Pattaya
so what card Thai boys now prefer ? Visa or MasterCard? Blessed are those who call 2000 EUR "minimum small amount"
-
Pattaya Massage shops review 2023
it's called Scandic answer is yes, but it's now new at that location , it was there already pre-covid in 2019. It's well appointed and quality of both boys and massage itself is good. Wit, one of their boys calls me ' my Casanova" and I can recommend him with clear conscience. I think it was him who told me that they will open new branch in Jomtien and if that's the case, this will be likely now location Paradise in soi 6 is advertising. Perhaps bkkmfj can confirm.
-
Hunt for gunman who killed British ex-pat in Pattaya
that British regretfully did not even survive to tell the tale
-
one way ticket to LOS
answer is yes. For my October trip to Cambodia I was buying legs BKK -PNH, then PNH (Phnom Penh ) to REP (Siem Reap) and REP-DMK(Don Muang) separately , for diferent airlines and purchased on different days. Two weeks later I repeated feast with one way DMK - Luang Prabang and Vientiane- DMK, again , different airlines and purchased on different days. ( I took train from Luang to Vientiane). Nobody in neither country asked me to show onward ticket on top of it I know somebody who recently purchased PNH-BKK one way planning to do overland from Vietnam do Cambodia
-
Hunt for gunman who killed British ex-pat in Pattaya
two hot heads , one dead , one in prison.
-
Asher & Lyric safety index
most of ranking of that type on any subject are based on bit mechanical criteria and I wouldn't worry too much In some countries treatment may be different if you are tourist ( and not necessary more lenient ) or local. me and my friends often laugh recalling poll by one of leading travel magazines in mid 90-ties about best travel destination in the world. who was winner ? not Rio, Venice , Cairo, Bangkok or Bali, no, it was Palm Springs , California
-
Wanna do a 3 way but all massage shops say no
you just made mistake I warned you against by trying to force one guy on another.
-
Wanna do a 3 way but all massage shops say no
go to the bar, pick up guy and explain him what you want. Let him to chose his partner subject to your approval. He may be reluctant to get boy from the same bar and may suggest going to another venue. Never force second guy on the first as they may not feel comfortable with each other for whatever reason i.e being friends or , opposite not liking each other ( I almost made that misstep in one of Jomtien massage places). In massage place you can ask your boy if he has friend working there who may be interested, than next time , which can be right away or tomorrow do 4 hand massage with both.