Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I,m shocked that FIFA officials were so modest in their requests. It one reasons I don,t plan to get excited about this year ,s tournament. When IOC granted 1996 games to Atlanta instead of Athens for centenary of Olympics they did outstanding job of converting me from guy who took vacations to watch Olympics to one who doesn t give a fuck about them and this was instant !
  2. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I think you right although number of British venting against BA is surprisingly high. And I would t vote for my national as they rarely have the best price to destinations of my interest.
  3. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Lodz doesn,t have an airport, Warsaw is nearest. Not sure about Kagoshims
  4. My comment was related to your claim that is over. Otherwise I agree and it,t time governments will starts to treat as as adults making decisions and being responsible for it If only my own was as liberal,sigh
  5. Gee, with that it looks even I may stand a chance, Grey power and all
  6. You will be thrilled to learn that you are not alone , you must be my long lost twin
  7. Like they did with Roe and Wade?
  8. Or may bite them back severely. We tend to take too many things for granted, specially younger people.
  9. which rarely can be said about their parents
  10. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    My best airline is one which takes me to my destination cheapest and in connection is necessary , with no more than 3 hrs. I have no problem flying Gambia Air or Mauritania Airlines but wouldn't take Aeroflot now for obvious reasons- Moses flies it I presume
  11. They can sign up to BOLT
  12. One day Russians will be welcomed there as Germans and Japanese were in most places 80 years ago. I wish I were wrong though.
  13. That,s fine , we can go there for male easthestics and get deaf in the process during to music volume. On my next trip I ll certainly visit them to see who is there and likely move to Tawan or Moonlight to off somebody God willng
  14. Yell.this to Margarethe , queen of Denmark who contracted covid on Elizabeth funeral
  15. In Thai climate you can till enjoy swim in the sea even in rain. Who needs cancer from overexposure to the sun anyways
  16. Visiting bars with somebody , apart from being even more fun , gives us perfect excuse to fend off pushy mamasans and boys, just tell them tonight you are with boyfriend. Nobody will believe but message will go across
  17. Would you elaborate a bit ? What can possibly horrible , quite a strong word, about bar with boys and their cocks?
  18. You must be my long lost twin brother or something. This impression about attitude my be partially credited to bar policy, they don t want boy appearing that they are chasing clients, it,s us who are supposed to show an interest in them
  19. Strangely I have the same feeling when looking in the mirror every morning
  20. It is but point made was that some of our guests are ordering too much and too expensive dishes leading to farangs excessive spending on food which is partially wasted
  21. Answer is yes, in fact where I,m now is raining according to your specification for last 6 hours. It did not stop me from visiting certain willing gentleman and straight from his place to go to stripper bar and rest assured it,s not ladies stripping bar.Returned to hotel half an hour ago completely wet but still happy. Report is coming in due course. Few years ago ChristianPFC and me were stuck in such deluge in Super A bar, now defunct and while we arrived before rain , more clients came after it started. There are either motivated or desperate people it seems.
  22. I was in.Sept in 2017 and while it was raining definitely not as much as to spoil my experience there
  23. Sometimes thay can pull it shockingly fast. Few years ago old Hero was remodeling to become My Hero. Date of reopening was given and I visited site few days before and what I saw made me sure thay won,t make it but just for fun I went on opening date and it was opened indeed. So by coincidence I was the customer on last day as Hero and on my first as MyHero. Hope be on first day when they reopen after forced covid break, if at all
  24. Lousy excuse not to visit bar just because of stupid few drops of rain, no matter how big those drops are.
  25. Unfortunately I don, t see one I hoped to see

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.