Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. anyway it doesn't seem to be gay massage place
  2. he connected with client in bar while still on payroll. It's not the same if they exchanged that numbers when met ob street after bars closed. Better be careful with that economizing as it may hurt the boy
  3. Wow, what a selection above , New Tay, Tul and Max. I did not know covid hit that hard so they resorted to moonlighting as masseurs over there. I'd wait overnight in line for any of them and even 2 nights for 4 hands by MaxTul.
  4. certainly not with Ukraine like my new socks purchased yesterday in friendly Ukrainian owned neighborhood shop attest
  5. all I can say is that I'm jealous like hell
  6. unfortunately there's only way of assessing it - by hiring guy yourself Recommendations or warnings form others have only limited value even if coming from very trusted sources since they don't take into account important factor of chemistry. ( one of my forum friends, no longer reporting here , who is fan of the same types like me warned me few times not to engage certain masseur from Senso and I'm glad I did not listen as I consider him one of best boys ever to this day)
  7. ok, zoomancs already answered in meantime
  8. make sure you don't miss KinnPorsche series. If you fell in love with Porsche let me know so we arrange time sharing,. LOL
  9. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I 'm under impression I know who you are talking about and if I'm right I can only confirm first had your observations. Well build everywhere I add.
  10. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    that's too catastrophic. Getting to Sunee is easy and while complaints about Arab racers abound I personally never had any problems with them running me over or something
  11. I personally think they try to overcharge you but if you still have hots for guy , go for it
  12. not only brave hero but handsome at that
  13. who says I'm poor? Oh, you are right , me above, LOL Did you type your answer or just copy and paste my comment above? Dying to know Actually Thailand is still very affordable destination minus whoring of course but even that is still economical particularly if one restrict himself to no more than 3 boys a day. I had good comparison last winter. Almost month in Thailand followed by 1 week Caribbean cruise about month later. Removing only money spent on boys in bars and massages that month , tourist part, flights included , even if I stay for a change in quite a few decent hotels because of good rates they offered, I cost me only 600 $ more to spent month in Thailand than that weeklong cruise.
  14. not to dispute anything but I'm tempted to comment since I happen to know people who won lottery big. Long time ago , in early 90-ties , not that much as it was about 2 million $ but those days were we live one could buy 8-10 houses for that and don't know them that well as those were clients our our office only. What I remember very well was their comment they made about one year later when they digested all those news, they told me that having all of the sudden those riches and being able to afford things they never even dreamed about changes one mind and they are not surprised some people in such situation may get crazy. In short, until we get there we don't know how we would react. For all I know they did not get crazy fortunately even if they both were from poor background and still , for good luck I still keep yellowish newspaper clip announcing their win on my desk at home.
  15. if you can afford going to Thailand to boy hunt you are not poor
  16. Patong (Phuket ) or Patpong (BKK ) ?
  17. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    not until Ambiance opens their restaurant if at all. Have dinner somewhere else and than enjoy your drink in one of Boyztown bars watching what you desire
  18. I live in condo, long paid off. I'm happy where I'm . Would like to live in Bangkok but knowing myself for quite a while I know I did not stand the heat year round as even here after 3-4 months of summer temperatures I'm always greatly relieved it's cooler finally.
  19. I don't need business class for that, LOL
  20. " how many people works in this building ?" 'about half"
  21. mind you , always better to have rich friends than poor ones like vinapu
  22. lifestyle choice as a-447 said above
  23. I'd be glad to agree with you , specially if mamasan in question was one with the cap (Lek) who helped me few times

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.