Everything posted by vinapu
-
Your life as a senior gay man
this is I hate all those eulogies and hope nobody delivers one over me. Only once I heard something close to truth when my friend died and whoever delivered eulogy said " as we all know when she got upset she cursed not like lady"
-
Your life as a senior gay man
or they are decent enough not to mention anything about that. Speaking from personal experience as once by chance I overheard conversation of my friend with his wife. We were on cruise together. I was waiting for elevator on other side of shaft. He said he noticed that few times I was glancing over guys passing by just for bit too long and shared his observation, she said she noticed the same.
-
Bear/larger guy massages?
In May during day guy on duty was pretty slim at least for Tawan standards but closer to the opening hours other guys working in bar appeared and offered massage , it's how I got one of biggest hunks there and massage actually was pretty skilled.
-
Your life as a senior gay man
right, Musk and Gates will beat you anyways so why bother ?
-
Cambodian boys versus Thai boy scams
and rightly so , I use that line too. Made ever exception only two times , both covid related.
-
Cambodian boys versus Thai boy scams
you did right thing. Instead of restrictions, cut him off completely before he will drain you financially and emotionally. Don't let him to think you are stupid
-
Bear/larger guy massages?
check Tawan late in the afternoon before bar opens. During day they have massage boy(s) hoping for custom Somebody substantial like Ten may be on duty
-
First time Pattaya
why? , don't take it too personally , Boy 69 may be right. After all there's boy you were interested in , not in that rude answerer
-
Pattaya Questions, after Due Dilengence
that's correct about Thai being more difficult but still like floridarob said :" in Thailand is easier to find someone that speaks bits of English than in many Latin countries."
-
A380 lands at DMK for the first time
most likely shortest commercial flight by that aircraft ever
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
opening one by Korn and Knock in "Together with me "
-
Your life as a senior gay man
really ? money is not everything but obviously you did not waste your life, look at full half of glass
-
Your life as a senior gay man
and how do you like there ?
-
Are You Prepared For The Coming Global Recession?
no, that's absolute novelty for me
-
Your life as a senior gay man
I'm personally completely politically incorrect when comes to retirement issue and my whole working life I was and still am firm believer in mandatory retirement. We all met in our working lives people who were just warming seats blocking younger from advancing. Of course as most believers I didn't do what I preach and still toil part time but certainly would accept easily if they did not prolong my contract. Sure if we are impossible to replace, employer should be free to re- hire us but when warranted with new conditions. For those who believe they are impossible to substitute at their jobs I have news - cemeteries are full of irreplaceable people. I wouldn't be too harsh on those who are working in 70 ties if they can if really that's their family and social life. That's their fault they did not care about those earlier and still need to fill their days with toil and commute but yes , I agree working till somebody collapses or gets hit by dementia is debatable joy.
-
Pattaya: the Beverly hotel?
I frequent Salt and Pepper almost daily when in Pattaya . He is charming man but somehow he never talked to me about Lincoln and trains . I wonder why but suspect reason was that I ordered beer and chicken with cashew nuts right away thus gave him something to do.
-
Bangkok Pride Cruse and Carnival
you still better than me , Edith Piaff is my favorite to this day and I'm known when happy to be singing "Lili Marlene" in fake German
-
Your life as a senior gay man
you right but being old doesn't equate stupid, rather we can draw on our and others life experience. You probably also right about soi Bukhao although I must say never in Pattaya I got nasty comment or looks when walking with boy , rarely hand in hand though. My favorite hotel is Classrooms which sits atop of girl bar and their patrons also ignored me at best when going upstairs with guy, at times even smiling knowingly. Fact that my guys are quite older than school age helps I guess
-
Your life as a senior gay man
Whenever I feel fatigue I start thinking about next Thai trip or indeed , next any trip and immediately get energized. As for diet I never pay any attention to what I eat other than listening to my body - if I felt something is not serving me well I reduced or cut it off, fortunately are very few things eliminated , mostly seafood. Main change as I got older is that my hair become grey, then silver and now it's white which even shocks my sister. But as always i look at full half of glass - I still have most of my hair, yahooo ! Beautiful feeling that I don't need to work ( I still do though out of greed I guess ) and listen to corporate crap is another bright spot in aging. In fact there are very few things I feel I must do and even those , like contributing to this forum are rather easy on me.
-
Your life as a senior gay man
I for one , am with age even more concerned what other think if only because I'm glad to piss them off knowing what tickles them.
-
Your life as a senior gay man
you need seriously start thinking about increasing your alcohol intake and consider fine spirits only as cheap beer tend to lead to depression
-
Are You Prepared For The Coming Global Recession?
all three are long dead
-
Are You Prepared For The Coming Global Recession?
all depends where one a seats. There's no universal recession, prosperity , war or peace. Often even within one country. On recession of 70 we never agree for simple reason -, perhaps you or your country , at least here and there, suffered one. I was in place which prospered very well indeed Paid heavy price for it later , but recession of 70 ties sounds for me like 'black snow ' or ' sizzling ice cream". Most of world's wealth is indeed in so called West but humanity's reason and experience is more evenly distributed.
-
Cruising
Very well said. My experience with apps is very limited ( just 5 cases, in 3 I contacted guy, in two they found me) and while service side was from acceptable to outstanding, looks wise I'd grade from not-impressive to quite acceptable i.e . if I saw those guys in bar most likely I'd overlook them , in one case with great loss to me.
-
Are You Prepared For The Coming Global Recession?
I don't even believe there's such thing as historical accuracy, winners are picking their pieces , losers are wailing over theirs and most, who don't care , don't care indeed. Take fresh case, was Gorbachev great Soviet leader or bad ? How one assess him using historical accuracy method ? Or Alexander the Great - 2500 years later historian are debating whether he was antiquity's greatest leader or unrivalled butcher, beaten by Chengiz Khan only 1500 years later.